If Gus does not meddle, we will beat LSU by over 10 points.

AUIH1

Our best hope is that LSU either has a depressing loss against UF or an exhausting win (if we're talking a blowout). Absolutely REFUSE to talk down on a game that takes place in a venue we haven't won in since my birth year 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Our best hope is that LSU either has a depressing loss against UF or an exhausting win (if we're talking a blowout). Absolutely REFUSE to talk down on a game that takes place in a venue we haven't won in since my birth year 

We haven't won in BR since 1999 because their HC's have been Saban and Miles since then.  They now have the worst HC walking the sideline.  We should beat them.

wde

5 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

We haven't won in BR since 1999 because their HC's have been Saban and Miles since then.  They now have the worst HC walking the sideline.  We should beat them.

wde

Did not realize how good they were record wise every year we went into B/R. Its quite impressive that we just about only go on the road to play quality LSU teams. After alot of those years, their even years tended to be letdowns 

10 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

They are actually playing a surprisingly well coached game today. 

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

They are actually playing a surprisingly well coached game today. 

Against a very poor UF team. 

wde

19 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This is the most important game of the year so far. If you think going to BR will be easy your either drunk or stupid . I am nervous as it gets about this . This is serious 

I'm with you. Game is a toss up and could stand to be free of any "meddling". Corndogs know they can't beat the turds, so they'll be insanely ready for us. I sure hope we get the 2:30, nonetheless- I like our chances. War Eagle.

6 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is the most important game of the year so far. If you think going to BR will be easy your either drunk or stupid . I am nervous as it gets about this . This is serious 

Do you mean to quote me or the OP???? 

12 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Against a very poor UF team. 

wde

Yeah, Florida looks horrible this year.  Their record is quite deceiving.  They had to beat an awful Tennessee team at home with a Hail Mary and they had to beat Kentucky on a last minute drive.  Plus, they don’t look like they’re improving as the year goes on, I think they’ve peeked.

This should definitely be the year we beat LSU if Gus stays out of the way and doesn't meddle. Our D should be able to control LSU's mediocre offense. But we definitely can't phone it in, our players need to be up for this game. I can't remember the last time we dominated them in Baton Rouge.

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

This should definitely be the year we beat LSU if Gus stays out of the way and doesn't meddle. Our D should be able to control LSU's mediocre offense. But we definitely can't phone it in, our players need to be up for this game. I can't remember the last time we dominated them in Baton Rouge.

I think it's gonna look a lot like the one they're playing right now (close/ugly). And as lack-luster as LSU is, that last touchdown was pure Matt Canada.

22 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Do you mean to quote me or the OP???? 

I mean to add I guess. As far as agreeing with you about not taking this game in BR lightly 

37 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They lost to Troy. At home at night. If we lose to them, I'll jump out the window. 

I’d rather be hit by an actual bus than lose to Orgeron and Danny Etling.

LSU n the process of beating UF....game about done...17-16

playing in BR will still be extra tough. 

their D is still solid, and if we let this QB pass the ball well it will be a dogfight. But THis QB is NOT Patterson, so we better shut him down...

Archived