Since bama is becoming a basketball school

Erik81

I thought that I would help them get ready to boast about their basketball tradition

bear4zx.jpg

Here are some helpful phrases for bama fans who intend to boast about basketball:

-Bear learned em how to play ball at Kentucky when he was dar-whoooo

-Through the goodness of his heart Brodie allowed other people to play basketball by not joining the team

-@!#% it, shoot the @^&@! ball mother^@!#g_shula_vi.jpg

-Awbarn sucks at basketball

-Soon alabamar will be up thar with Duke and UConn in thar rightful place

-Who the hell cares about football in the South?

my photoshop is not working so I had to use paint :no:

this could be fun....

here's one:

"few people know it, but the Bear is actually a direct descendant of none other than James Naismith."

Naismith, or "the Chipmunk" as he was known by his legions of fans, actually drove through tuscaloosa on his way to massachusetts, where he invented the game.

its only natural that UAT dominate the sport.

Have you ever been in the Tuscaloosa Launderomat? If not check it out. They have plaques on the wall recognizing bama for 13 NCs in basketball. They even have some old pics of when bama played in the Rose Bowl basketball tournament back in 1939. :big::big::big:

This is some pretty funny stuff, when is Alabama gonna make a trophy for beating Auburn in basketball?

Instead, Auburn has TAKEN "It's" place among the Football ELITE ! :P:poke:

Instead, Auburn has TAKEN "It's" place among the Football  ELITE !    :P   :poke:

149206[/snapback]

Funny, we were saying the same thing about our football team in 99.

Even funnier, NOBODY is saying that about uat today! :lol::lol::lol::poke:

Instead, Auburn has TAKEN "It's" place among the Football  ELITE !     :P   :poke:

149206[/snapback]

Funny, we were saying the same thing about our football team in 99.

149209[/snapback]

Yes, unfortunately for Alabama though, we're not you. We will win more than 3 games next year.

I might be mistaken but I think it takes more than one undefeated season to be classified in the elite category.    :poke:

149289[/snapback]

And we've had more than one. What else does it take? We are tied with Georgia, LSU, and Tennessee for best SEC record the last 5 years. We've been 1st or tied for 1st in our division 4 of the last 5 years, what more do you want? Not everyone can play in the Pac-10 and win the damn conference every year. A lot of people consider Texas to be among the elite, and they haven't even won their conference this millenium, and they've only made the Big XII Championship once in that time. Seems to me that whatever standard you want to use, we qualify.

Archived