NEW AU FOOTBALL VIDEO!!

heman334

That must have been a lot of work! The video and pictures were great, however...

I didn't like the "thug" music and some of the words, to be associated with this team.

Nice job though!

I MADE THIS VIDEO LAST NIGHT, ITS 27 MB.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

HOLLAR!

www.auburn.edu/~chavdhk/STILL_AU.wmv

WDE!!

P.S.  LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AND THE VISUAL EFFECTS!  :-D :au:

149225[/snapback]

Good video but I'm personally not into the rap stuff. :P

i like the rap...at least it's the edited version. goodness. funny, i actually got that CD when i was a senior on the plains....ah, the memories of dre and the chevy blazer. :D

Excellent video!! Is there any way I can download it??

149291[/snapback]

Right click the link then "Save As..."

I like the video...pretty cool what you did with the video by aging it.

Whats up with the last image though? The AP trophy with "Auburn University" on it? Maybe I'm confused but we were #2 in the AP this year...

Wow...sweet video except for the fake trophy at the end. Ronnie's run again MSU just isn't fair. The way he flat trucked that one kid with his left arm was ridiculous. I'll have no problems being a dolphins fan if that's where Ronnie ends up. :thumbsup:

I like the video...pretty cool what you did with the video by aging it.

Whats up with the last image though?  The AP trophy with "Auburn University" on it?  Maybe I'm confused but we were #2 in the AP this year...

149316[/snapback]

haha, i saw someone post it on the forum so figured it be funny if i add it in the video.

Dude.........That was Freakin' Awesome, I got Goose Bumps all over.......Thank You. Snoop Do Double G..............DAWG. Again, Freakin' Sweet.

Archived