***Auburn vs. Texas A&M -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, div3 said:

how in the hell can we still be telegraphing our snap count on field goal kicks after last year!@&$#%!!!!!!  remember it was so predictable that stud from Vandy actually jumped straight over the center and blocked it outright! what a huge disappointment this highschool caliber coaching crap has not been corrected and a darn shame for carlson to be messed w/ like this! get yer S---t together special teams! 

Forreal... Just say hike

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

People saying there is misogyny and sexism going on bc people complaining about Beth.  Could it just be that she’s not very good and neither is the male announcer?  Doesn’t matter if they are male or female or an alien.  

The fact there's no women announcers is a media problem. aint got sh*t to do with us. I wish they were all women. just not her.

dear media: if youre so awesome, hire more women, intsead of hiring one, and villfying the fans that think she sounds stupid.

Just now, lala said:

Very close.  My question for u is does he have a check down on the 3/long that he should be considering?

Can't really see, Doesnt seem to though

Just now, djg0017 said:

Kerryon is our most improved player

I agree. He's turned into a very, very good running back. And he's made me look bad for not giving him enough credit. 

Archived