Feinstein Grasping for Straws

Proud Tiger

A key Dem seems to be getting desperate to prove collusion. Sue uses word like "possibility" and "believe" but offers not one FACT.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/feinstein-senate-judiciary-now-sees-possibility-trump-obstruction-case.html

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

A key Dem seems to be getting desperate to prove collusion. Sue uses word like "possibility" and "believe" but offers not one FACT.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/feinstein-senate-judiciary-now-sees-possibility-trump-obstruction-case.html

She said obstruction. Pretty funny how he sort of fessed up to it on Twitter the other day. 

12 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

She says obstruction. You, David and Trump want to make it about collusion. A) the confidential stuff she knows, she can't share; B ) Mueller is the one that is charged with bringing forth facts. She thinks he will, based on what she's seen. If I had only seen Trump's tweets and interviews, I would believe the same thing.

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

She says obstruction. You, David and Trump want to make it about collusion. A) the confidential stuff she knows, she can't share; B ) Mueller is the one that is charged with bringing forth facts. She thinks he will, based on what she's seen. If I had only seen Trump's tweets and interviews, I would believe the same thing.

I will go with the opinion of a real unbiased expert, Alan Dershowitz on the case for obstruction. He describes you and others here perfectly......hope over reality.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/04/alan-dershowitz-obstruction-justice-charges-against-trump-would-lead-constitutional

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

I will go with the opinion of a real unbiased expert, Alan Dershowitz on the case for obstruction. He describes you and others here perfectly......hope over reality.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/04/alan-dershowitz-obstruction-justice-charges-against-trump-would-lead-constitutional

He's not unbiased and in a small minority on this issue.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

He's not unbiased and in a small minority on this issue.

Says you. He is an expert lawyer so I will go with him over you any day. Who is the majority?

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Says you. He is an expert lawyer so I will go with him over you any day. Who is the majority?

You'll go with what you want to hear. No need to try and convince you. We'll see.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You'll go with what you want to hear. No need to try and convince you. We'll see.

Nice dodge but not true. I just offered the opinion of a well known legal expert rather than mine. And there are many more who agree. You said he in in the minority but didn't answer my question who the majority is. Do you have some comparable legal experts who believe there is collusion.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Nice dodge but not true. I just offered the opinion of a well known legal expert rather than mine. And there are many more who agree. You said he in in the majority but didn't answer my question who they are. Do you have a comparable some expert who believes there is collusion.

Obstruction. Public experts aren't privy to all the facts that may demonstrate collusion-- which isn't necessarily a crime.

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Obstruction. Public experts aren't privy to all the facts that may demonstrate collusion-- which isn't necessarily a crime.

More dodging my question. Nothing was said about collusion. Dershowitz's opinion was about obstruction.

You can dodge all day (your usual MO) but can't answer my question or simply accept that I posted an expert opinion FWIW.

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

More dodging my question. Nothing was said about collusion. Dershowitz's opinion was about obstruction.

You can dodge all day (your usual MO) but can't answer my question or simply accept that I posted an expert opinion FWIW.

Not a dodge. Your MO is to ignore and not seek any info that conflicts with what you want to belief. I'm not making some arcane point that needs backup-- what I'm stating is commonly out there. Your belief would mean Mueller and his team of experts are all wrong about basic legal concepts and you cite a washed up retired professor and think you've won the day. Go with that if you wish.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Not a dodge. Your MO is to ignore and not seek any info that conflicts with what you want to belief. I'm not making some arcane point that needs backup-- what I'm stating is commonly out there. Your belief would mean Mueller and his team of experts are all wrong about basic legal concepts and you cite a washed up retired professor and think you've won the day. Go with that if you wish.

Still can't answer my simple question to back up your original claim so you go on and on with rationalizatiion. You apparently can't comprehend that I posted the opinion of a respected expert and you have nothing except to criticize me. pitiful even for you. But if it makes you happy have it your way Burger King. Bye

32 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Still can't answer my simple question to back up your original claim so you go on and on with rationalizatiion. You apparently can't comprehend that I posted the opinion of a respected expert and you have nothing except to criticize me. pitiful even for you. But if it makes you happy have it your way Burger King. Bye

You start by claiming Feinstein said something she didn't and then cite a guy to prove the whole investigation into obstruction is baseless. For years when I do the legwork you're too lazy to do, you ignore it. Believe what you will. Donald's never lied to you. Hillary should be in jail with 17 consecutive life sentences without parole. Jared will bring on peace in the Middle East. Mexico will pay for the wall. Donald never said "grab 'Em by the ..."

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You start by claiming Feinstein said something she didn't and then cite a guy to prove the whole investigation into obstruction is baseless. For years when I do the legwork you're too lazy to do, you ignore it. Believe what you will. Donald's never lied to you. Hillary should be in jail with 17 consecutive life sentences without parole. Jared will bring on peace in the Middle East. Mexico will pay for the wall. Donald never said "grab 'Em by the ..."

More yada yada but you still can't answer a simple question.

6 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

More than 60 percent of Americans think President Donald Trump "has tried to impede or obstruct the investigation" into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, according to a new Associated Press/NORC poll out Thursday.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/15/poll-trump-obstruction-russia-239586

Legal experts: Trump's tweet could lead to obstruction of justice charges

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362964-ethics-experts-trumps-tweet-could-lead-to-obstruction-of-justice

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

One man's opinion, just as is Dershowitz's is. But your link just addresses the constitutional issue by a guy who is no constitution expert. Only the SCOTUS would ultimately do that. But I'm still waiting for ANY expert to give evidence supporting collusion or obstruction. You made the claim, back it up.

One man's opinion, just as is Dershowitz's in the OP. But your link just addresses the constitutional issue by a guy who is no constitution expert. Only the SCOTUS would ultimately do that. But I'm still waiting for ANY expert to give evidence supporting collusion or obstruction. You made the claim, back it up.

You claimed Feinstein was wrong. I'm content to wait on Mueller.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You claimed Feinstein was wrong. I'm content to wait on Mueller.

I didn't say Feinstein was wrong. I said she offered no facts just "I think" and "I believe." I hope Mueller has more than that if he is foolish enough to bring an accusation.

I didn't say Feinstein was wrong. I said she offered no facts just "I think" and "I believe." I hope Mueller has more than that if he is foolish enough to bring an accusation.

What was she asked?

BTW, more experts disagreeing with Trump's attorney:

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/4/16733422/fbi-deal-trump-flynn-russia-comey

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

What was she asked?

BTW, more experts disagreeing with Trump's attorney:

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/4/16733422/fbi-deal-trump-flynn-russia-comey

Whether he can or can't is another dodge. The question on the table is HAS he. I say no. Do you have evidence he has.

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

David French is a lawyer.

I've taken a liking to him lately. Does some good stuff with Popehat. 

Archived