Obama Helped Hezbollah

Proud Tiger

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Where is the outcry from the libs and media about Obama helping Hezbollah? Hardly got noticed.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Remember what I said about excess threads?  We already have one on this.  Was created days ago.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Remember what I said about excess threads?  We already have one on this.  Was created days ago.

At least you replied, regardless of substance or lack thereof. Better than the cowardly usual suspects who gave it a pass. Props, I guess?

God knows how many post there would be if this were Bush, Trump, or any unnamed Republican. Speaks volumes. 

The topic deserves discussion, not partisan dismissal. Weasels unite and speak your mind. 

Merry Christmas! 

17 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

At least you replied, regardless of substance or lack thereof. Better than the cowardly usual suspects who gave it a pass. Props, I guess?

God knows how many post there would be if this were Bush, Trump, or any unnamed Republican. Speaks volumes. 

The topic deserves discussion, not partisan dismissal. Weasels unite and speak your mind. 

Merry Christmas! 

Wasn't looking for props.  It's a well researched article.  As a journalism scholar, I'm not really sure what more context I could have added to it.  But from what I can tell, it's pretty damning of the Obama administration. 

I'm not saying it doesn't warrant discussion.  Just saying that a thread was already created and everyone, including dems and reps on this board, took a pass.  If someone wants it discussed, bump the original thread.

I do wonder though, why is it that this piece of news isn't being called out as fake by those who love to use that phrase on this board?  It's a well done piece of journalism, but it sure would be nice if that acceptance ran both ways.

And Merry Christmas as well.

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sorry I didn't see it before. My bad. But my point still stands,,,,,,,where is the outcry in the media? Will Mueller look into it or is his charted limited looking only at possible Trump related collusion with the Russians?

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wasn't looking for props.  It's a well researched article.  As a journalism scholar, I'm not really sure what more context I could have added to it.  But from what I can tell, it's pretty damning of the Obama administration. 

I'm not saying it doesn't warrant discussion.  Just saying that a thread was already created and everyone, including dems on this board, took a pass.  If someone wants it discussed, bump the original thread.

I do wonder though, why is it that this piece of news isn't being called out as fake by those who love to use that phrase on this board?  It's a well done piece of journalism, but it sure would be nice if that acceptance ran both ways.

And Merry Christmas as well.

My response was tongue in check Brad. There are at least a couple simpletons here that frequently speak to lack of substance when, just as you stated, the linked substantial content says all that is necessary. 

No argument really, nothing wrong with an occasional bump. 

Appears to me, you are a bright enough guy. I think you can surmise the answer. 

Always enjoy your threads and/or responses. 

Merry Christmas.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

No worries Proud.  To answer your questions, I'm actually a little surprised this has been undercovered since the report hit.  Timing is part of it, as I think landed about the same time the tax bill passed.  Also don't think I've seen much conservative media covering this either.

On the other part, no, Mueller won't touch this.  Not in his charter as special counsel.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

My response was tongue in check Brad. There are at least a couple simpletons here that frequently speak to lack of substance when, just as you stated, the linked substantial content says all that is necessary. 

No argument really, nothing wrong with an occasional bump. 

Appears to me, you are a bright enough guy. I think you can surmise the answer. 

Always enjoy your threads and/or responses. 

Merry Christmas.

Funny how you try to make this thread about other posters rather than the subject at hand.

That being said, there is a double standard here. It’s a bombshell and one would think a bombshell like this would be everywhere, especially since it was reported by Politico, which leans left. If we could figure out a way to blame Republicans for this people might actually give a s***.

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

Funny how you try to make this thread about other posters rather than the subject at hand.

That being said, there is a double standard here. It’s a bombshell and one would think a bombshell like this would be everywhere, especially since it was reported by Politico, which leans left. If we could figure out a way to blame Republicans for this people might actually give a s***.

Sounds like a dog bark. Noted.

Glad you agree with my sentiment. 

Merry Christmas.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Sounds like a dog bark. Noted.

Glad you agree with my sentiment. 

Merry Christmas.

If you want to troll, go start a thread on this on the smack board.

6 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

If you want to troll, go start a thread on this on the smack board.

I responded to a troll. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

I responded to a troll. 

The only one trolling in this thread is you. 

4 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

The only one trolling in this thread is you. 

Admittedly, I did not realize this was the "serious" forum. Blurred lines. My apologies. 

If you'd like to have a discussion on the topic, please proceed. 

Archived