Jeff Flake Slams Trump’s Attacks On Press As Stalinist

Auburn85

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

It was absurd of Flakie to bring up "Stalinist" Homer. We all know that President Trump is at war with the leftist media. They declared war week 2, 2016. No need to tell you more. You paste and copy 75% of their BS.

So, it's the "leftist" media that is the "enemy of the people" while only the right wing media serves to protect our freedom. 

Is that about right?

Just now, homersapien said:

I think you don't have a clue about the role of the press in this nation and no understanding of the importance of the first amendment.

It's unamerican. 

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, it's the "leftist" media that is the "enemy of the people" while only the right wing media serves to protect our freedom. 

Is that about right?

A leftist media is not "serving" anyone including you when they are obviously leading the attack on a president because he is not in step with their ideals yet elected by the people. I understand the importance of the first amendment.Most people also understand when it is being abused.

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

A leftist media is not "serving" anyone including you when they are obviously leading the attack on a president because he is not in step with their ideals yet elected by the people. I understand the importance of the first amendment.Most people also understand when it is being abused.

That's laughable.  Pure unadulterated partisanship. 

In the first place, they are not "attacking" Trump.  Trump clearly brings attention on himself.  They are simply reporting on the news as it happens.

Secondly, it's not the press's ideals that Trump is out of step with.  It's american ideals and the expectations of the american people, as reflected in his approval polling.

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's laughable.  Pure unadulterated partisanship. 

In the first place, they are not "attacking" Trump.  Trump clearly brings attention on himself.  They are simply reporting on the news as it happens.

Secondly, it's not the press's ideals that Trump is out of step with.  It's american ideals and the expectations of the american people, as reflected in his approval polling.

Yea, polls are sorta like the stock market or the tides, high, low, up, down......change constantly Brother Homer.

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yea, polls are sorta like the stock market or the tides, high, low, up, down......change constantly Brother Homer.

Sorry, but I don't understand what that has to do with my post.   :dunno:

Archived