VILLAGE IDIOTS

Tigermike

VILLAGE IDIOTS

Just a tad "PC (Politically Challenged)": "It is with great pride and deep humility that I announce to you today my candidacy for the Senate of the United States." --Former NAACP President Kweisi Mfume announcing his 2006 candidacy for U.S. senate **"With great pride and deep humility"? That's a neat trick! We suppose he'll have to be bumped up to Demo-gogues now!++ "I can't be bought. I won't be intimidated, and I don't know how to quit." -- Kweisi Mfume

From the "Confiscated Income" Files: "Arnold. Be the action hero I know you can be. Be strong. Stand up and confront the wealthiest 1 percent of Californians who have benefited $12 billion a year from the Bush tax cuts. ... It's called the haves giving a little more to the have-nots. Nobody likes taxes, but everybody likes a peaceful, compassionate, law-abiding, productive, protective society." -- Actor Warren Beatty encouraging Governor Schwarzenegger to be Robin Hood and steal from the rich to redistribute to the poor

This week's "Quid Pro Homo" Award: "[Monday's] ruling is an important step toward a more fair and just California that rejects discrimination and affirms family values for all California families." -- San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera on the judicial ruling by Judge Richard Kramer that California's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional

"We are fighting for democracy in Iraq that we don't have in this country." -- Rev. Je$$e Ja¢k$on urging renewal of the Voting Rights Act, with a nonsensical comparison likening Iraqi voters courageously facing down murderous insurgents to so-called "voter suppression" here

http://federalistpatriot.us/pub/05-11_Chronicle.htm

VILLAGE IDIOTS

Just a tad "PC (Politically Challenged)": "It is with great pride and deep humility that I announce to you today my candidacy for the Senate of the United States." --Former NAACP President Kweisi Mfume announcing his 2006 candidacy for U.S. senate **"With great pride and deep humility"? That's a neat trick! We suppose he'll have to be bumped up to Demo-gogues now!++ "I can't be bought. I won't be intimidated, and I don't know how to quit." -- Kweisi Mfume

From the "Confiscated Income" Files: "Arnold. Be the action hero I know you can be. Be strong. Stand up and confront the wealthiest 1 percent of Californians who have benefited $12 billion a year from the Bush tax cuts. ... It's called the haves giving a little more to the have-nots. Nobody likes taxes, but everybody likes a peaceful, compassionate, law-abiding, productive, protective society." -- Actor Warren Beatty encouraging Governor Schwarzenegger to be Robin Hood and steal from the rich to redistribute to the poor

This week's "Quid Pro Homo" Award: "[Monday's] ruling is an important step toward a more fair and just California that rejects discrimination and affirms family values for all California families." -- San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera on the judicial ruling by Judge Richard Kramer that California's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional

"We are fighting for democracy in Iraq that we don't have in this country." -- Rev. Je$$e Ja¢k$on urging renewal of the Voting Rights Act, with a nonsensical comparison likening Iraqi voters courageously facing down murderous insurgents to so-called "voter suppression" here

http://federalistpatriot.us/pub/05-11_Chronicle.htm

151160[/snapback]

Blacks will be denied the right to vote :rolleyes::poke: Gee Jessie go home, blacks have come a long way in a short period of time, but the REPUBLICLANS aren't going to let this expire .

Archived