Russia and Trump

TexasTiger

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

In progress.  

Was debating an evening jog or a cold one or two. Just popped the first.

Hope the evening goes better my friend. Something tells me it will.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

And proud of it!  

(Not that luck was totally absent.)

Had a rough day today.  Got my tractor stuck, my dogs got into a big fight and my wife is pissed off.

Sorry to see this Homie. Pop a top, enjoy the weekend. Cheers bud 

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

And proud of it!  

(Not that luck was totally absent.)

Had a rough day today.  Got my tractor stuck, my dogs got into a big fight and my wife is pissed off.

Damn tractor stuck do you have duel wheels and still get stuck. You do know how to use chains to get unstuck  by yourself. And why in the heck are your dogs pissed off as well as your wife.

Are you a Deere guy or something else? 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Finally realizing you are just human huh? wife and the dogs pissed at you.....how did you find a way to get the tractor stuck? couldn't call a friend with a tractor to pull you out of that mire. Have two tractors stuck then.

23 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Damn tractor stuck do you have duel wheels and still get stuck. You do know how to use chains to get unstuck  by yourself. And why in the heck are your dogs pissed off as well as your wife.

Are you a Deere guy or something else? 

It's a long story.  I was thinking about starting a new thread in the whatever(?) forum to talk about it.  If only for therapeutic purposes . 

But, if not's raining in the morning, I've got some digging to do - and hauling crusher run in my wheel barrrow. (Since my tractor's stuck, or did I already mention that?).

No, it's not a Deere, it's a Yanmar - the company that has made all the John Deeres up to about 35 hp from the 1990's till now(?)  Yanmar is most known for their sweet 3 cyl diesels -  very popular marine diesels.  

Specifically, it's a 30 year old Yanmar 336D 4wd with front end loader and (usually) a 5' blade on the back. (Which I had thankfully removed for some reason, so I have lots of room to dig my trench.)  

I live on mountainous property and did a dumb thing I should have known better to have tried.  And then my quick, instinctive solutions only made it worse, before I stopped to think about it.

Funny, seems I've been here before.    :homer:

Moral:  Life is a physics lession.  Beware of the pop quizzes.

The only thing I am going to say about the dogfight is that I had to literally break it up while stark naked and barefoot out in the yard - having run out of the shower when my wife started screaming. 

And these aren't drop-kick dogs - 60 lbs, 53 lbs and 43 lbs, two of which are Pibble crosses. Thank God the little female had dropped out when I arrived.

I swear as God as my witness and as an Auburn alumni and fan, I am telling the truth.

I don't drink much liquor but I've got wine, sherry and sake if the beer runs out.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

The only thing I am going to say about the dogfight is that I had to literally break it up while stark naked and barefoot out in the yard - having run out of the shower when my wife started screaming. 

Facemelt.gif

Archived