FBI Won't Seize Strock/Page E-mails

Another example of the corruption at the tops levels of the FBI. Sad to see one of the formerly highly respected  FBI getting so deep in deception and transparency. What are the trying to hide? AG Sessions needs to clean house. I have long time respect for Jeff Session and was thrilled he was named as AG. But now I wonder what he heck he is doing . This not about my politics, just a desire to see the truth come out no matter whose heads roll. Strock and Page are gov't employees and we all need to see the facts of their involvement in possible breaking of the law.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/fbi-will-not-collect-page-strzok-messages-on-personal-accounts-despite-top-gop-lawmakers-request.html

Edit: The NYT is reporting that Page has resigned. Maybe Strock and others will follow suit.

PT. Please just for the sake of honesty use any other source but FNC

23 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

PT. Please just for the sake of honesty use any other source but FNC

Is the post inaccurate in some way? To each his own but I find FNC to be the best. So does the whole country in their prime time slots.

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Then use a secondary source to make your point stronger. 

Like countless others do when not quoting fox??

17 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Is the post inaccurate in some way? To each his own but I find FNC to be the best. So does the whole country in their prime time slots.

Fox doesn't even have a majority of viewers.  A plurality is not the whole my friend.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Fox doesn't even have a majority of viewers.  A plurality is not the whole my friend.

At least they don’t have to rely on airport slots to help their ratings.

0C71FE97-9396-4D70-8773-6845B936EC9E.gif

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

OK, let's just say they are the most watched Cable News in just about every prime time slot.

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

At least they don’t have to rely on airport slots to help their ratings.

0C71FE97-9396-4D70-8773-6845B936EC9E.gif

Funny, but doesn't count in the ratings at this moment :)

Archived