Ambush Thwarted by MPs/Medic

Jenny AU-92

Link to Website

You have GOT to read this story. Gives me chills.

The U.S. Military is to be FEARED. Even our chicks will kick your ass. And even better - this was a National Guard Unit: a shoe store manager, hotel worker, printing press operator and several students did this.

My FAVORITE Quote from another article, same topic:

Link

"I could also see an insurgent with an RPG trying to get around and fire on us. We weren't engaging him at the time, but I think he thought we were going to. He was peering out from behind a tree, so we eliminated him."

Very professional, both the statement and the action. Go ambush 76 black eyed virgins, you freak.

Medics don't play!!!

153327[/snapback]

Damn right - you guys are soldiers first, right Al?

I loved the guy's honesty - about how he didn't want to train with the weapon, and they made him anyway, and then oopsie, he had to actually use one and he knew how! :roflol: Too bad for the "insurgents" that he followed orders!! (I freaking HATE the word "insurgents" - why not just say terrorists?????)

Medics don't play!!!

153327[/snapback]

Damn right - you guys are soldiers first, right Al?

I loved the guy's honesty - about how he didn't want to train with the weapon, and they made him anyway, and then oopsie, he had to actually use one and he knew how! :roflol: Too bad for the "insurgents" that he followed orders!! (I freaking HATE the word "insurgents" - why not just say terrorists?????)

153415[/snapback]

Because then they couldn't immigrate to the U.S., kill a bunch of people and then our liberals could blame it on a bad childhood. Had they just not been forced to take Jihad I and Jihad II in JR terrorist...ah I mean theology training, they would have turned out to be peace loving productive individuals. It isn't their fault they were coerced into becoming "insurgents."

Archived