Gus is like

musicitytiger

Gus is like that "new to me" used car you bought at 22 at a bargan that looks, runs and sounds good but then 2 months later needs a new engine and transmission that coust double of what you paid for the car.

37 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Gus is like that "new to me" used car you bought at 22 at a bargan that looks, runs and sounds good but then 2 months later needs a new engine and transmission that coust double of what you paid for the car.

I had that car.  Only mine was a Dodge SS/T Magnum truck.  Indy Pace Truck type (but dark green)....  Looked awesome and got it at auction for dirt cheap.  Less than 1 year later the new transmission doubled the price of the truck....then the oil leaks started.  Dang piece of junk....

4 hours ago, Tiger said:

Gus is Scotty. And instead of not knowing that he's being cheated on, Gus doesn't know that the entire country has literally figured out his offense.

giphy.gif

GUSSY DOESN'T KNOW

And we need Absynth to finish the season....

29 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

And we need Absynth to finish the season....

Are we sure Gus isn't sipping on some on the sideline?? 

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

I had that car.  Only mine was a Dodge SS/T Magnum truck.  Indy Pace Truck type (but dark green)....  Looked awesome and got it at auction for dirt cheap.  Less than 1 year later the new transmission doubled the price of the truck....then the oil leaks started.  Dang piece of junk....

Remember the definition of Dodge is avoid. Something to keep in mind for the future. 

This thread is like.....weird.🙄

25 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Remember the definition of Dodge is avoid. Something to keep in mind for the future. 

My first & last Dodge.

19 minutes ago, creed said:

This thread is like.....weird.🙄

Well....fits the season we're having...

Can't beat'em? Join'em...

7 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Tequila shots.  You're out partying, having a great time, and then someone hands you a shot of crappy tequila.  Of course you take it because why not, right?  Then it's another round.  And another because everyone wants to make up for someone else buying a round.  All of a sudden, the rest of the evening takes a left turn and you've woken up naked in a random barn outside of town shaking your head wondering exactly how you got there.

Or, you wake up and look over and there's some strange woman lying next to you. You stumble out of bed, go to the front door, and don't recognize where you are, and your truck's nowhere in sight.  Just sayin

8 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Fixed it for you lol

To add: And proceeds to ask, what’s up with the goat? You are met with a devilish grin that will eat at the very depths of your soul for the rest of your days.

Rough times out here, man.

You and @Brad_ATX hit it right on the head though. Lol

With Gus in the driver's seat, it is sort of like watching: Start Trek - The Next Generation: "Cause and Effect" .  Except Gus can't seem to figure out how to correct the problem.

11 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

It’s funny with all of the reliability data out there, people still fall for buying a dodge.  

Yeah, why I bought it is a long story.  I thought I'd at least get a couple years out of it.  Oh well...

I'm not particularly loyal to a brand but I definitely lean to Ford or Chevy...no more Dodge.

26 minutes ago, wareaglexx said:

With Gus in the driver's seat, it is sort of like watching: Start Trek - The Next Generation: "Cause and Effect" .  Except Gus can't seem to figure out how to correct the problem.

Or the original series' "The Trouble With Tribbles".  Really cute at first but eventually it becomes so overpoweringly bad it sucks the life out of us.

23 hours ago, OnthePlains said:

Ouch....At least Gus does have an SEC Title.

Mike Shula is a much better football coach than Gus.  Gus ain't getting any NFL OC job offers when he gets canned.

• WarTiger changed the title to Gus is like

Archived