Georgia Auburn licence plates

Atltyger

Did not see a post on there about the plates, but the Atlanta Auburn Club is pushed through legislation that will allow Auburn Logo plates in Georgia. They need 1000 people to sign up and pay the $25 fee. They are over 500 but need more people to sign up

http://www.atlantaauburnclub.com/index_au_tags.html

Lets get those Auburn plates on our cars in Georgia!

I saw a Tennessee/AU plate the other day in Atlanta...first one I'd ever seen...didn't know that they had one.

I had the AU plates on my wife's car in Tennessee. After it was "keyed" twice, I replaced them. We've had no problems since. What a drag.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I had the AU plates on my wife's car in Tennessee.  After it was "keyed" twice, I replaced them.  We've had no problems since.  What a drag.

154365[/snapback]

Gotta love those classy UT folks...

I think the problem is that it is hard to get the word out to the Auburn Alums in Georgia. I think there are over 17,000 in Atlanta but most dont read the message boards and are not part of the Atlanta Auburn Club.

I think once they get out on the streets and people see them that the interest will rise even higher.

LE I had my tires slashed,side mirrors knocked out,and spray painted.All seperate incidents. :no:

Archived