**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Y'all know I have my views on the program but booing a player should earn you a throat punch.

Couldn't be booing the decision to put him back in nah no way.

For those old enough to remember, this season looks a lot like Shug's last year in '75. A discombobulated comedy of errors en route to a 3-6-2 season after starting the year in the Top 10.

7 minutes ago, looney said:

At this point, I'm not sure why we don't try it. (Maybe we do?)

Refs have made it clear they're not calling it in most games I've watched this season (all teams).

Nope. They call it.... on us

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I agree I did too. It looked great. Should of run a couple of plays. But the fact is, he didn't the fact is, he pulled Willis after 1 play, Stidham came back in, and they booed as he was running on to the field. 

Had Stidham not come back in, they wouldn't of booed. So they booed him coming in, anyway you try and twist it. 

Didn't think of it that way....I change my opinion

Just now, looney said:

Just air one out to Schwartz here and see what happens.

Should happen at least 3 times a game. 

I agree I did too. It looked great. Should of run a couple of plays. But the fact is, he didn't the fact is, he pulled Willis after 1 play, Stidham came back in, and they booed as he was running on to the field. 

Had Stidham not come back in, they wouldn't of booed. So they booed him coming in, anyway you try and twist it. 

Classless.....booing a player is classless. Shame on them.

Welp, then people need thicker skin.  I've heard our fans booing bad coaching decisions for years.  It's nothing new.

This is just one of those seasons, boys and girls. We are a 6 win team this year. Allen Green needs to show the family that he's willing to do the dirty work that has to be done. 2 Birmingham Bowls in 4 years just isn't good enough for what we pay coaches. 

That going to the ground to stall s*** should be flagged automatically. Whether you call it delay of game or unsportsmanlike. It's both by definition.

Archived