Men vs. Arizona

WarTiger

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Gonna get killed on the kick out 3

Randolph’s blistering shooting to open the half kept them in it. We need to open up a lead now. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Randolph’s blistering shooting to open the half kept them in it. We need to open up a lead now. 

Yes, while he is on bench. 

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

“Greatest 3rd Place game of all time” Ha! Walton is a trip. :)

I can't believe I am saying this but I am starting to enjoy Walton's rambling.  But it could be the tequila shots. 

Just now, around4ever said:

I can't believe I am saying this but I am starting to enjoy Walton's rambling.  But it could be the tequila shots. 

I keep trying to tell you guys. The key is to start drinking early. 

May just be insomnia keeping you going.  

Imagine being an Arizona fan who can’t stand him AND him heaping quite a bit of praise on AU. 

4 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Brice is picking up his driving game. Love it!

I told mr. cole that if he started doing more of this, he'd be a very lovable player, game wise. A balance between driving and shooting makes him a desirable offensive guy 

side note: McLemore slipped his arse off that last possession for anyone not watching the game or missed that play. He should be alright though 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

What conference do they pull these refs from? 

Refs don’t really have a conference in CBB. More regional. TV Teddy was reffing our game against Duke last night. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Refs don’t really have a conference in CBB. More regional. TV Teddy was reffing our game against Duke last night. 

So when we complain about SEC refs, they could potentially be ACC refs as well?

Archived