Men vs. Arizona

WarTiger

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Look, man. You take the good with the bad when you get Bill, and it’s way more good than bad. Dude is a trip. 

No its not.  It's ALL BAD with him.  He has completely ignored the game all night minus an occasional name drop after the other guy says something.  He's beyond awful and quite frankly the worst announcer I've ever heard and there are a LOT of awful announcers out there.  He takes being totally AWFUL to an entirely different level.  He's completely clueless.

Tired players...shooting is awful....not even close on most of the long shots...low scoring

Obviously going small to match the small lineup of Arizona, but we are not crashing boards. Middle is all Arizona on the misses. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

He was but he wasn't touching the ball. 

That’s what I thought, the ball had already bounced off of him and was back on the court before his butt hit the floor.

Okay lets all just be honest here. We still have not put together even 1 complete half so far in Maui. 

8 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

No its not.  It's ALL BAD with him.  He has completely ignored the game all night minus an occasional name drop after the other guy says something.  He's beyond awful and quite frankly the worst announcer I've ever heard and there are a LOT of awful announcers out there.  He takes being totally AWFUL to an entirely different level.  He's completely clueless.

Deere lowered some of y’all could really afford to lighten up. I’m going to make like Bill during this halftime break and go hit the mini-bar. 

Archived