What Ever Happened??

Dyebama

To the Frat that used to take care of Tiger...When I was in school there was a Frat that had permission to take care of Tiger and some of the Brother would always be in the eagle cage every Sat to take pictures of Kids with Tiger..

and then The Brother would take Tiger to the stadium for the Games...and What Happend for them (the Frat) to loose that permission to the Raptor Center..

I knew several brothers in that Frat at the time 84-89 and almost pledged my self...IT was a service Frat i do believe..

Thanks to anybody with insight into this matter and can shed some light on the subject of why they lost that duty taking care of Tiger

War Eagle

It's Alpha Phi Omega and is still around, I work with a few guys that are in it. I believe they told me that the reason they are not toally in charge of Tiger anymore is because of a couple of years ago when all the birds got sick. They did something to the raptor center for allowing the disease to spread around and now require the birds to be housed there (if i'm not mistaken), but they still do have a limited role I think in doing some things with Tiger. The frat is still around and is a service fraternity.

Thanks for That Information...

I always thought that they were great guys as well.. and I am glad to know that they still are involved with Tiger...

Thanks again

Archived