Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok time to think about this. At what point will the administration come out and say something? Tomorrow? The end of the week? After Bryant signs on Dec. 4?

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Ok time to think about this. At what point will the administration come out and say something? Tomorrow? The end of the week? After Bryant signs on Dec. 4?

If they’re anything like their hiring department it’ll take forever. Keep applying to every AU job that I’m qualified for and dear lord do you wait for updates.

ben.gif

1 hour ago, selias said:

I will go on record and admit I have no clue what I'm talking about.

If you did know something it wouldn’t matter because the way this catastrophe is going it will change again in the next few minutes. If your an AU fan use the tornado drill and just cover up with mattress in the bathtub until you get an all clear. Should be a done deal by spring training.

39 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

Today felt like waking up Christmas morning with excitement and running downstairs only to find out Santa didn’t come...

....but The Grinch did...

Serious question. What the hell are we supposed to do during next football season? We all know none of it matters. It is just window dressing. He is going to be fired unless he wins 9 or 10 games. There are 5 losses on the schedule at the jump with games at florida, Lsu and Tamu. Plus home games vs Uga and UAT. So basically for us we do not get to have any fun till a year from now when we can fire him. We have to suffer through another miserable season with no hope.

1 hour ago, Aunonymous said:

After some investigation, it turns out there are other sports.

Translate?

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Serious question. What the hell are we supposed to do during next football season? We all know none of it matters. It is just window dressing. He is going to be fired unless he wins 9 or 10 games. There are 5 losses on the schedule at the jump with games at florida, Lsu and Tamu. Plus home games vs Uga and UAT. So basically for us we do not get to have any fun till a year from now when we can fire him. We have to suffer through another miserable season with no hope.

I have heard macramé is loads of fun.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Am I the only one who’s right thumb is sore from all the scrolling over the last 24+ hours? 🤪

For me its my right index finger.

I beginning to believe AU is like a bad gambler that just keeps doubling down on a bad debt thinking surely they will win at some point. Would be a lot wiser to take the lose and walk away and find a new game in town . 

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

For me its my right index finger.

Just about posted the same thing. 😂

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'll probably hike Amicalola Falls a good bit. Maybe see what else I can get into in north Georgia. Open to suggestions. 

Jay Tate on the latest strategic maneuvers:

Hello again, friends.

After the Terry Bowden spectacle in 1998 and the Jetgate fiasco in 2003, everybody figured Auburn had set the low-water mark for mismanagement of football regimes.

Yet Auburn in 2018 has found a way out out-Auburn itself.

So we spoke yesterday about "Plan C," which was an effort by certain, influentional folks to rid Auburn of Gus Malzahn by making "the head coach so uncomfortable that he becomes willing to negotiate a departure."

These methods included taking the unofficially green-lighted football complex off the table — a facility Malzahn not only wants to use but also wants to design himself — and requiring the head coach to gain approval before making any hires or fires. He also was told the pool of money to be doled out to assistants was locked. And that meant any grand designs to hire former Ole Miss coach Huge Freeze were dead on arrival.

No coach in their right mind, Plan C devotees figured, would agree to such untenable demands.

Yet that's exactly what Malzahn is threatening to do...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I’m thinking 6-6 will get him another contract extension next year. But then they will want to eliminate 2 coaching positions in return. Dang Leath ought to put me in charge of contract negotiations. 😂

Just now, Weagle1787 said:
6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'll probably hike Amicalola Falls a good bit. Maybe see what else I can get in to in north Georgia. Open to suggestions. 

If I can have a few ours w/out neuropathy in my fingers and stay upright a couple hours, I'm taking my 9mm to the shooting range.  I think I'll put a football as my target.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Jay Tate on the latest strategic maneuvers:

Gus wants to design it?!? That's some serious ego there

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Gus' original rendering.  He's quite talented...

0518-waffle-house.jpg

10 minutes ago, Weagle1787 said:

I'll probably hike Amicalola Falls a good bit. Maybe see what else I can get into in north Georgia. Open to suggestions. 

Blood Mountain is a fun hike.

4 minutes ago, selias said:

Tell Gus to take the 32 million and start his own construction company. He can put in fake doors and elevators that spin like Cox and plenty of screens. 

Archived