Trump's Hush Money Payment Was Done Illegally, With Campaign Cash

DKW 86

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Long been rumored in Washington. Many refer to Lindsay Graham off camera as Pansy Graham. Honest to God nickname Inside the Beltway.

I’m not surprised. He went from criticizing Trump to licking his boots. Smells like blackmail. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

The delusion is strong in the Trump cult. Turn off Rush,  Salty. 

Agreed...but I personally say the same thing about the left wing cult so.....to be fair and all.  ;) lol 

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

An intersting question is why the GOP didn’t hold him accountable----maybe the same reason the Dems didn't hold Lois Lerner, et. al as part of the Obama administration scandals

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/

. Did you notice the about face from Republicans like Graham and others? Remember the trip to Russia on the 4th of July? Uh, Russia hacked them too. If I had to guess I’d say Graham likes boys. -----if Graham likes boys I bet you like girls

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Agreed...but I personally say the same thing about the left wing cult so.....to be fair and all.  ;) lol 

What left wing cult?  Clinton?  Sanders? Pelosi? Warren?  :dunno:

There's nothing like Cult 45 on the left. 

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Salty and PT

05TDC9H.gif

at least salty can be likable .........cough cough.....but dunna quote me on it.............lol

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Except most left wing people get news from a wide variety of sources. And let’s face it, the left didn’t elect a reality TV show personality to run the country.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

If I had to guess I’d say Graham likes boys. -----if Graham likes boys I bet you like girls

You really need to stop doing that.  I don't know what sort of sacred cows you worship to, but defending them with the types of comments you make towards Elle is pretty pathetic.  And yes, I know I make nasty comments towards you, but it's a completely different sort that is based on the comments you've made and the character you portray on this forum, not some weird, irrelevant personal dig.

1 minute ago, HVAU said:

You really need to stop doing that.  I don't know what sort of sacred cows you worship to, but defending them with the types of comments you make towards Elle is pretty pathetic.  And yes, I know I make nasty comments towards you, but it's a completely different sort that is based on the character you portray on this forum, not some weird personal dig that has nothing to do with comments you've made.

It’s comical how my posts send a manchild on a downward spiral. I am not homophobic in the least. I have gay and lesbian friends. In fact my lesbian friend gave me very nice seats to a game a JHS. She also shared her JD Fire with me. We drank from the same flask so idk, does that mean I like girls? 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Except most left wing people get news from a wide variety of sources. And let’s face it, the left didn’t elect a reality TV show personality to run the country.

No but they put forth a very, very bad alternative who has a very bad track record. In my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

No but they put forth a very, very bad alternative who has a very bad track record. In my opinion. 

Bad track record? Do you mean all the lies the GOP told? She helped to create the Children’s health insurance program, secured funding for 9/11 heroes, secured the violence against women act, lay the groundwork for ACA, supported Adoption and Safe Fanilies Act,  did significant work that aided children who aged out of Foster care, secured funding for NY to rebuild after terror attacks, etc. I’m failing to see how she was a bad candidate as alleged. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

We drank from the same flask so idk, does that mean I like girls?

Drinking whiskey from the same flask is fine, even with a stranger, regardless of gender.

Two people with a spoon sharing a bowl of gumbo is a little odd IMO.

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

at least salty can be likable .........cough cough.....but dunna quote me on it.............lol

I agree. 

I do like Salty.  Actually, I like him a lot more than I do than some who are on my side of the political fence.  He's never called me liar and he's never said I was "100% partisan". 

I would like very much to have a beer - or two - with Salty.

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Drinking whiskey from the same flask is fine, even with a stranger, regardless of gender.

My wife and I often share a dessert that way, but I totally get your point.

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well, I have an aversion to food mixed together so you won’t catch me sharing a spoon over a bowl of gumbo. 

50 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What if the spoon is actually a large ladle?  That work?  Asking for a friend.

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

What if the spoon is actually a large ladle?  That work?  Asking for a friend.

Fine, if you only have one bowl. (This sounds like some of my backpacking trips in my younger days.)

7 hours ago, HVAU said:

You really need to stop doing that.  I don't know what sort of sacred cows you worship to, but defending them with the types of comments you make towards Elle is pretty pathetic.--so it's Ok for her to make nasty comments about others but not to get some in  return?

And yes, I know I make nasty comments towards you, but it's a completely different sort that is based on the comments you've made and the character you portray on this forum, not some weird, irrelevant personal dig.--- weird rationalization.

26 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I can see my "head up Sean Hannity's ass" comment still has you feeling offended.  It was uncalled for and irrelevant to the thread.  I apologize.

Now to your comment on Elle...

She didn't make a nasty comment about you.  You went to a sophomoric, personal attack for no reason.

12 hours ago, HVAU said:

I can see my "head up Sean Hannity's ass" comment still has you feeling offended.  It was uncalled for and irrelevant to the thread.  I apologize.----I had forgotten all about so no problem

Now to your comment on Elle....She didn't make a nasty comment about you.  You went to a sophomoric, personal attack for no reason.------sure she did. She first called me an SOB then when called out she changed it to a POS. You don't call that nasty?

37 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I don't see that in this thread using a search for POS.  Maybe that was in another thread?

39 minutes ago, HVAU said:

I don't see that in this thread using a search for POS.  Maybe that was in another thread?

Yes it was in another thread about a week ago, maybe the thread on Collusion. I don't know how to search that far back and don't have time right now since I am leaving for B'ham to go to the AU-UAB game tonight. But she did call me an SOB. Then I called her out because that was calling my Mother a bitch. She said she stood by the SOB but changed it to POS. Brad and I exchanged a few posts on this later and Titan subsequently deleted some posts.

You may not be aware but I met with her in Auburn awhile back hoping face to face  after she felt I had threatened her. I though we had a good talk that ended on friendly terms. But alas it didn't last long until she said I threatened her again. I guess I need to rise above her nastiness and not sink to her level with it. You can criticize me all you want, just don't use a double standard.

War Eagle!! Hope we blow UAB away tonight.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Yes it was in another thread about a week ago, maybe the thread on Collusion. I don't know how to search that far back and don't have time right now since I am leaving for B'ham to go to the AU-UAB game tonight. But she did call me an SOB. Then I called her out because that was calling my Mother a bitch. She said she stood by the SOB but changed it to POS. Brad and I exchanged a few posts on this later and Titan subsequently deleted some posts.

You may not be aware but I met with her in Auburn awhile back hoping face to face  after she felt I had threatened her. I though we had a good talk that ended on friendly terms. But alas it didn't last long until she said I threatened her again. I guess I need to rise above her nastiness and not sink to her level with it. You can criticize me all you want, just don't use a double standard.

War Eagle!! Hope we blow UAB away tonight.

@HVAU...here you go. It was in a thread she started about insecure males supporting Trump. Read the rest of the thread. As I said earlier, a lot of subsequent posts were rightly deleted by Titan.

Archived