Trump's Hush Money Payment Was Done Illegally, With Campaign Cash

DKW 86

24 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

@HVAU...here you go. It was in a thread she started about insecure males supporting Trump. Read the rest of the thread. As I said earlier, a lot of subsequent posts were rightly deleted by Titan.

Did you tell her you could dox her or say anything about informing her employer of her activities on the forum?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, HVAU said:

Did you tell her you could dox her or say anything about informing her employer of her activities on the forum?

I told her she COULD be but I did not. When we met in person I assured her I knew nothing about her except on this board. She seemingly accepted that. When we left after coffee, she was right in front of me in her car. If I had wanted to know more about her I could have easily taken her tag number......which I didn't

She said something about killing Trump. I said that wouldn't be a good thing to post should it get back to her employer. I was making a suggestion not a threat. How could it be a threat since I don't know where she lives or teaches. She whined to Titan who knew better. I hope anyone would think it is a bad idea to post anything about killing the POTUS on a message board. There are a lot of posters here besides me.

You (and her) can take it however you want but I assure you I was trying to be helpful in my suggestions and in no way threatening.  If I was I sure wouldn't have taken time to meet her and try to clear the air. In any event I won't make any more suggestions since I perceive her to be a very insecure person.

But I won't ignore her calling me an SOB as I showed you. That isn't necessary and  shouldn't be allowed even in the Smack forum. Do you agree?

The more I read on this subject the more I conclude and take confidence that Trump will be forced to resign etc. Folks he cant play stupid on these laws and I have said from day one that I have absolute confidence that he would be found to be cheating on the financial dealings with the Russians. His actions to get Trump Towers into Russia were all over financial mags for years. if he used Campaign Finance $$$ to do so, well he is done. The fact that his associates had no qualms about going forward and lying about this should scare the American Public with just how open and brazenly the American Banking and Finance System is to corruption, graft, and greed. 

Let me say this too. At some time in the future, we will have access to the Clinton Foundation like this and I am 100% sure and confident that they are no better. This is just how the elites in America do business. There is extremely little difference in the parties now. Obama and Holder went into 2009 with Corruption all over Wall Street. No one got prosecuted. The Obama Administration cashed the checks, the DNC Cashed the checks, and they all looked the other way.

As my MSNBC friend says (in private not on the air) "There is One Party in America, The Party of Money. They do have Right and Left Wings, but make no mistake, there is only one party."

On 12/16/2018 at 9:53 PM, HVAU said:

Any comment on my post above answering you?

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Any comment on my post above answering you?

I was PM'd, and considering your comments, the content of my private discussion and the lack of a record on the original contention/first-hand account, I've decided to withhold my comments on your and Elle's history.

I will say this, if you are responding to her directly in defense of something she addressed to you, your personal attack may not necessarily be out of line.  However, if your personal attacks are not a direct response to her comment in a specific thread, and go beyond the good natured ribbing inherent to the smack talk board, then they are out of line and you should abstain from making them.

I wish the best for the both of you, except when it comes to your political perspective, of course.  In that matter, given your apparent philosophy, I hope for your constant disappoint.

Cheers.

23 minutes ago, HVAU said:

I was PM'd, and considering your comments, the content of my private discussion and the lack of a record on the original contention/first-hand account, I've decided to withhold my comments on your and Elle's history.

I will say this, if you are responding to her directly in defense of something she addressed to you, your personal attack may not necessarily be out of line.  However, if your personal attacks are not a direct response to her comment in a specific thread, and go beyond the good natured ribbing inherent to the smack talk board, then they are out of line and you should abstain from making them.---you mean like her  calling me an SOB?

I wish the best for the both of you, except when it comes to your political perspective, of course.  In that matter, given your apparent philosophy, I hope for your constant disappoint.

Cheers.

Thanks. fair enough. WDE. I'm just going to try posting much less. Even the smack forum gets nasty too often IMHO (but I'm allowed to have an opinion;D)

P.S.---I tried to PM you rather than bringing it up here again but itwouldn't go thru.

Archived