Auburn University ... A to Z

Guest Tigrinum Major

P R I D E ..........My first AU Home game, '82 and a guy named BO! (vso. Miss)

Tailgating w/ my family and friends(Especially my friend Jaydubb).

Beating papa bowden in '91 (Stan White grew into a MAN that night!)

Watching breathlessly as Shane Wasden hauled in a 4th down pass in the endzone to win the game over the gators in '89 (Coached by a fellow named Gallen Hall).

Walking to Toomers after the Iron Bowl in '93 and holding up that index finger that meant we are #1 ! ! ! (Hey, who can prove we weren't the BEST TEAM in '93?)

Every single moment of the georgia Gameday last season. What a magical day for AU men and women everywhere!)

#1 memory thus far is watching my oldest daughter walk across the stage at BE and picking up that Sheep Skin. (I will admit that I shed a tear or two)

Our youngest daughter is finishing up her freshman year. Only three more to go!

(She is an A-B student and she is having the time of her life!!) When she finishes up, well, THAT will be a GREAT day too!

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Ryan's All You Can Eat Wings.

155394[/snapback]

Ahh, the memories....

Supper Club when The Creek (Now Sugar Free) was playing

Orange - as in the color Jerseys we all want to see.

155378[/snapback]

Ok, we'll see you in two weeks then! :poke:

Toomer's Corner!

After AU beat LSU in 98 I remember running from a friend's house to Toomer's (about a mile away). I think I broke the world record in the mile! I was flying! We celebrated with about 1000 of our closest friends for about 2 hours.

Uhlig...my Linear Algebra prof. I don't know that that's such a pleasant memory, but there ya go.

Archived