Houston vs Tulane

Browning4AU

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Tulane really  impressed  me with that comeback. To shut them down to 6 points makes our D look better. I hope we do not come out and lay an egg for the first quarter and a half. Our D needs to buckle down and silence whatever critics there are. My biggest complaint is that we let teams move the ball on us for the first 20 minutes of the game and then buckle down. I would love to see this defense to click all 60 minutes as well as our offense.

I read that Finebaum thinks TAMU is going to be a rude awakening for Bo. I hope it is going to be a rude awakening for old Paul with a nice 60 crisply played football game.

Not underselling TAMU but thus far this year they have not done much that makes me think they are a better team....   Expecting a defensive battle and I think that's good for AU.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Not underselling TAMU but thus far this year they have not done much that makes me think they are a better team....   Expecting a defensive battle and I think that's good for AU.  

Paul would say just about anything to diss Auburn. If any human could fly, those ears of Paul should be able to do the trick!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Paul would say just about anything to diss Auburn. If any human could fly, those ears of Paul should be able to do the trick!

well that's true.....but seems he would at least point how losing to Clemson and beating a couple FCS teams makes them a powerhouse.   Home field is an advantage but has not seemed to intimidate AU teams in recent years. 

47 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Finebum is nothing but a band wagon rider. He has the loyalty of an alley cat. Born and raised in TN, graduate of TN and is the biggest bama homey for someone that never set foot in a classroom at bama. I remember him telling a caller that he "wasn't a band wagon rider". I literally fell of my sofa from laughing so hard., what a dirt bag. He has made millions off the bama rednecks that call in to his show. One thing I have to admit, he is not stupid.

WDE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Tulane is up 35-21 on Army in the 4th 

and now 42.....green wave look like a pretty solid team...

Archived