Arkansas post game

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Sounds like Byron Cowart 2.0 

I think Cowart was slacking for more than just a week of practice. Not that I really know what Gus means, because it's some veiled language there... But hopefully this gets remedied soon. Gonna need us some Nick Come going forward.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WarTim said:

We WON by 41.....just saying 

some folks are just not gonna be happy no matter what.  :no:  Arky is not a good team but has had some respectable games and the spread was about 2 TDs plus a bit I think.  

I really LIKE DJ and Shivers together in the backfield especially with JG....

I like HJ a lot for size and single back sets and short yardage.... if he can block on passes and catch out of the backfield he would be Good with Bo in single back 4 wide stuff as a big back run threat...

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

Since Wisky lost, does that mean we will have a top 10 match up next week?

I was thinking the same thing, probably so.

19 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Oh boy...what kind of development is this?

Same thing that will happen to the entire D starting second half next week because of Off. Just hit him earlier in the Fla game.

48 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And our athletes at the skill positions, use them. Between guys like Schwartz, Seth, will, Eli, Sal, a guy like JJ at TE/H-back, there’s no reason we can’t move the ball consistenly.

JJ is way underutilized IMO. 
He is a talented guy. 

I want Auburn's D to get sacks like that next week!!!

41 minutes ago, DAG said:

Auburn wins but Wisconsin blows it. My goodness. 

Guess it's time to change that pic

7 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Wonder how bad this board would melt if we were only up 6-0 against Mississippi State in the 2nd quarter 

Feel bad for Moo State. A lot of teams come in living off adrenaline and playing with all they have. This usually wears down after the offense fails to produce and the final score looks ugly.

But yes, LSU should be a little concerned right now with their offense struggling for the first time this season.

Hopefully Moo State can keep it up all game but I’d be surprised if LSU doesn’t end up winning by 30+ before it’s over. They’re getting to the red zone well but settling for field goals.

34 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Gus haters: AU looked terrible at times!

SEC network: Auburn completely dismantled Arkansas in every way.

Vegas Odd’s Makers: Auburn more than doubled the odds point spread!

Gus haters: Poor playcalling, no identity on offense, Gatewood should’ve played more etc. etc. etc.

You just made the most negative comment in here. And way unprovoked. How long did you wait to type this? All day? Why do do you hate the Aufamily forum so badly?

11 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Wonder how bad this board would melt if we were only up 6-0 against Mississippi State in the 2nd quarter 

Best board on the www. Why you mad at it?

5 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I have wondered all season what was going on with Nick Coe. I thought he was hurt earlier this season. Did he travel with team today? 

Hopefully he’s got a nagging injury. I thought he’d have a #5 type season. Maybe we’ll get another year out of him?

18 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Well hmm...  Gus HAS been known to "flip the switch" in GOOD ways (both thUga 1.0 & bammer in '17) and BAD ways (LSU '17 & bammer '18) but I don't remember him ever admitting to this.  Not sure if that's good or bad. :dunno:

Archived