LSU game thread

AubWes33

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

This game needs to be stopped.  This isn’t football.  This is a fixed WWE match.  

That's what I mean. Maybe if more walked off and walked out, it would stop. Probably every crusader was considered a "laughing stock" before real change, needed change, happened. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To build a program, it looks like you’ve got to recruit and coach offensive line that know how to hold. SEC officials will not call one bit of it. That’s how you get good. Give your QB all the time in the world by holding the D linemen

If we can't get some offense going and get back some momentum it's going to be a long day. Nix is playing like a frosh.

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

So what can be done to FIX IT? To fix the fixers, if you will. Nothing changes without a will to follow through. 

Go back to the Tubberville years. He sent tape every week the office. He complained on the field all the time.  He NEVER got any calls. It doesn’t work when their bosses are the ones cheating. It is MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!  

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

No. There is nothing in game to be done besides the coach advocate for his players

Thank you, Cole. That really makes me sad. Maybe it's up to the consumers to vote with their lack of dollars...but then that hurts the program. A real no-win. Can't get rid of my Pollyanna hopes, ever.

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

That's what I mean. Maybe if more walked off and walked out, it would stop. Probably every crusader was considered a "laughing stock" before real change, needed change, happened. 

I think you should really think about this

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Our defenders are on their knees proposing to ball-carriers right now and defense is gassed....

Then there is the possibility of injuries. This is a wasted year at this point because:

A ) Gus' refusal to call a run game that helps our terrible OL.
B ) Gus' refusal to call a passing game that helps our less than adequate QB.
C ) Gus' refusal to play the right personnel in the right situations. 
D ) All of the above

Pick any one.

You couldn’t be more off but carry on

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

So what can be done to FIX IT? To fix the fixers, if you will. Nothing changes without a will to follow through. 

Nothing will ever fix conferences/media skewing games in the direction that will make them the most money. That’s all business. However, this year in particular the officiating has been very bad. 

I don't care if we would be the laughing stock of football. Pull the ref over to watch the replay of the missed holds on the jumbotron, then pull everyone off the field and into the locker room.  It's atrocious. 

This guy is the worst ref in the SEC. Every time he refs an Auburn game he screws us. 

Archived