LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they DO call us for holding.... so... there's that  lol

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Why would you need a check down? I mean it worked perfectly when he drew it up on the board. Why would the defense not stand still like they do on the board?

This. That trick play was mental. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Why would you need a check down? I mean it worked perfectly when he drew it up on the board. Why would the defense not stand still like they do on the board?

That was only because he accidentally unplugged the electric football game 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

-14 yards on the last 5 drives. And you really think Gatewood couldn't do better than this?

Who knows. We haven’t been able to see. 

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I called the Orgeron hire stupid at the time but I eat my crow now. He was the perfect hire for that job. He’s a complete CEO for that team. He’s a great motivator, great recruiter, and great team manager who doesn’t touch either side of the ball. Gus could be that if he could get out of his own wait but he never will. 

Thats the problem. Gus made his bones as a hot shot OC so he sees himself as the next Sean mcvay or Sean payton. O and dabo were just always position coaches who have no desire to call plays. This is where it hurts us. @McLoofus and I have always said he would be a great CEO coach. Problem is he doesn't realize that and has no desire to do that. All his best qualities as a coach are as a CEO head coach.

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

Need to run Shivers off tackle

Try it. Might work

It did...but then we stopped it because Gus

Archived