LSU game thread

AubWes33

Great seeing all the, er, less than regular posters that show up on game day, pile on after a loss, and then disappear until the next pile on opportunity. Three point loss on the road to #2 LSU with an 18 year old QB? If Davidson and Brown don't get loaded up with post season hardware there IS a fix. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

How do you know it wont?? You sure as hell will never know if you NEVER put him in. My god, a special kind of stupid. Youre stupid as hell.

Lol, sure man. I am absolutely sure you know more than the coaches that see him in practice and scheme and game plan all week for a QB with a different skill set. I bow down to your insane genius. 

GDIAF

I am not suggesting Gus did a good job play calling but He was not putting bo in 3rd and longs.   Poor snap was ridiculous, jumping off with a Sr line is inexcusable.     

Somebody said execution is not on the HC. Half truth. If players aren’t executing bench them. The same stuff is happening against big time teams. That has to stop.

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

More than you obviously 

In your own mind. Ive seen enough of your posts to know how small minded you are. You cant stand to not think you know everything about everyone. Thanks for the laugh.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

22 years at the earliest is when we can stop this streak. That place is just a house of freaking horrors for us and always has been. We keep finding new ways to lose there. We really make it a art.

This. Georgia and LSU are kings of having inferior teams and beating us when they shouldn’t.

WE CAME WITHIN 3 POINTS OF THE #2 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY WITH A PEE-WEE FOOTBALL PLAYBOOK

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

Great seeing all the, er, less than regular posters that show up on game day, pile on after a loss, and then disappear until the next pile on opportunity. Three point loss on the road to #2 LSU with an 18 year old QB? If Davidson and Brown don't get loaded up with post season hardware there IS a fix. 

Lol and so it begins. This is exactly what the Gus cult will use as a talk point.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

In your own mind. Ive seen enough of your posts to know how small minded you are. You cant stand to not think you know everything about everyone. Thanks for the laugh.

Go check the thread idiot I picked LSU and Florida. So I atleast know more than you which ain’t saying much.

3 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Lol, sure man. I am absolutely sure you know more than the coaches that see him in practice and scheme and game plan all week for a QB with a different skill set. I bow down to your insane genius. 

GDIAF

😂😂😂😂 You're hilarious. What a total moron. LMAO.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If there’s a ranking of Auburn’s problems, then Bo Nix is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down on that list. 

Gus is reasons 1-20

Nix would be red-shirting right now if Gus knew how to manage a program. 

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Go check the thread idiot I picked LSU and Florida. So I atleast know more than you which ain’t saying much.

Haha. There you go, gotta be right. You must be smart picking the favored team at home. Thanks for proving my point, Mr. Insecure.

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Time to remind everyone we're 8-5 again this year. And we should have beaten LSU the last 3 years

About $1m per win...a bargain...

At some point, the defense needs to have a little come to jesus with the offense, and Gus...well I just can't with Gus playcalls  right now.  Execution and effort was atrocious for the offense today...except for DJ Williams.

We would have gotten rolled tonight if not for our defense. The point is we have 4 and 5 star talent on offense (except for our o line, which is bad) and our inept offensive guru coach is in over his head (unless we play teams other than UGA, Bama, LSU, or now UF, which match our talent). This explains why we go 8-4 every year. IT Has To Be Our Coach Guys!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Wasting a championship level defense should be a crime.

I said we should give them to Oklahoma

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

😂😂😂😂 You're hilarious. What a total moron. LMAO.

Still waiting on the evidence or theory of how things are going to work with the other, not-as-good-or-he-would-be-the-starter QB. 

All you got is butthurt and hope, and not a lot of brains.

Just now, Zeek said:

This. Georgia and LSU are kings of having inferior teams and beating us when they shouldn’t.

WE CAME WITHIN 3 POINTS OF THE #2 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY WITH A PEE-WEE FOOTBALL PLAYBOOK

Since 05 at the house of the barking mid life crisis face painted clowns adults with spiked shoulder pads and you already know not since 99 at overrated death valley. I want to bring that up. Florida was x3453345 louder than LSU. Any stadium can be defeaning at night. It takes a special place to be loud in the afternoon. I have heard the swamp, Jordan hare etc. Stadiums way louder than 2:30 LSU games at the same time slot.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Somebody said execution is not on the HC. Half truth. If players aren’t executing bench them. The same stuff is happening against big time teams. That has to stop.

That's right. I'm not a told-ya-so-a'phile, but this business of no observable accountability for repeated mistakes, each season a different kind or perp,  has created our perpetual AU Football Groundhog Day...and that is ABSOLUTELY on the HC. I've never seen it as overlooked as this year, though. 

6 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Big Bird's looking for you in another thread.  He needs your help.  

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Still waiting on the evidence or theory of how things are going to work with the other, not-as-good-or-he-would-be-the-starter QB. 

All you got is butthurt and hope, and not a lot of brains.

Ive already told you, pea-brain. Where is your proof that it wouldn't have? Huh? Where is it? You dont know either, because Gatewood wasnt put in! My god, dude, do I need to get out crayons and draw you a picture? 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol and so it begins. This is exactly what the Gus cult will use as a talk point.

Certain Auburn fandom twitters are already using it. Move those goalposts lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

This is why I don’t like the focus on Nix.

People blamed Nick Marshall in his second year, blamed Stidham in his second year, now we’re blaming Nix.

How many girlfriends can a guy go through until people realize he’s the problem.

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Nix would be red-shirting right now if Gus knew how to manage a program. 

Yup. Agreed. 

Archived