LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, far_away_fan said:

There is no excuse. Bo cant pass to an open reciever. EVER! Gus doesn't help, you're right. Nix is not the answer. 

At least not right now he isn’t 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Gotta love SEC officiating.....don't call holding all night long and then call one when it actually helps LSU by allowing 40 seconds to run off the clock....:slapfh:

That was the token call so they can say they did it. And the timing of calls/no calls is part of the fix.

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Can't help but like coach O there. He looks like a man who realizes how blessed he is

I like him, just hate that we have lost to him (LSU) 3 games straight.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Lol okay 

It's true. We should have beaten UF and LSU handily, the way our D played. But we come up short because DJ Williams and Derrick Brown can't run 70 yard TDs (because our O can't score from inside the 10?).

No moral victories. The talent is there. It’s being completely wasted. Completely. Like I said I am off the Gus bus. We have Marc Jackson. We need to find out Steve Kerr. 

5 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

if im not mistaken he told the lady at half time  that we could win based on how the offense played during the 1st half

No he said "well we came here to win" better luck in 2021 if he gets the chance. This year's results are directly on him

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Joey Gatewood played one play. That is all I will say.

Yeah I believe the opposing team is appreciates that Gus is to stupid to play him. I believe defenses would fear him.

50 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

maybe we can reach the endzone from penalties

I offered a Bama friend 200 dollars if the  LSU oline doesn't get called for holding more then two times in

their game next week.

Bo Nix was not ready to play big time SEC football. And Gus’s play calling is ridiculous. I’m over this same old crap. We continuously fail to utilize the middle of the field. Enough

The run game absolutely disappears at one point and every other play is some ******* Hail Mary. B**** about Bo all you want, he’s to blame for a number of bad passes, but this game like Florida is on Gus. He’s constantly putting his freshman quarterback in 3rd and long and today the OL kept putting him in 3rd and 20+ with penalties and s*** snaps.

This OL and this **** awful play calling has ruined this season. It’s pointless now.

4 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Complete and utter bull**** of a game. This is on the refs and SEC.  To lose to that moron of a head coach sucks. LSU sucks. WDE!

That Moron of a coach can at least hire an OC, play caller and develop a QB.  All things our offensive genius can't do.

I understand people are upset at losing AGAIN in DV but....  It was not Gus that had bad snaps, false starts, missed open WR or any of that. Is some on Gus?  Sure but it was not Gus who cost us this game. 

Go aheadand fire away I dont care what u say.  If u disagree it is emotion not logic

6 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Are you that blind? Your posts are laughable at best.

I'm still waiting on why putting Gatewood in is going to fix the problem. The most popular person on a bad team is the backup QB, but there's got to be a reason he's not in there. 

Aside from that, his skillset is zone reads, and the last thing we needed was to burn the clock with run plays the defense sees coming. 

In conclusion, go jump off a bridge, jackwagon.

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

No that wasn’t. If he had score LSU would have tried harder on offense. They didn’t have to do their best because they saw our offense couldn’t do anything without an occasional big play. We couldn’t sustain anything on offense. We can’t run the ball from tackle to tackle

Im not saying we would have won, but as it stands, 4 points would have been the difference. The rest is conjecture. Those 3 points before half would have been nice too.

If we had kicked that field goal at the half it would have been a tied game. Again thanks Coach idiot.  I hope no one is seriously injured. We had plenty of chances I. That game.  Our defense was so good. But the O-line was dreadful and the play calls were bad. Nix accuracy seems to be getting worse. 8-4 is what it’s looking like which is shameful considering what we are paying.  Our players are too good and fans deserve better for the money. I had to beat a dead horse but this fan is ready to move the torch to someone else. I have seen enough bad judgement and poor play calls. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Bo Nix was not ready to play big time SEC football. And Gus’s play calling is ridiculous. I’m over this same old crap.

I am too, but what can we do, just wait him out I guess.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

No moral victories. The talent is there. It’s being completely wasted. Completely. Like I said I am off the Gus bus. We have Marc Jackson. We need to find out Steve Kerr. 

Love it. Perfect analogy.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Joey Gatewood played one play. That is all I will say.

Literally... And after he has been completely classy and loyal to the process. This is a slap in the face and if I'm in that lockerroom I'm mad about that considering we needed one SIMPLE spark on offense. Even the slight boost in the run game.

Archived