Time to Come Together, It's thUGA Week!

abw0004

1 hour ago, TigerFanAU said:

i live in georgia. I cant explain how desperate that fan base is for a national championship. Its terrible. we MUST stop them.

They have almost no chance this year.  Gotta beat LSU, then two schools on the OSU/BAMA/Clempson level.  They ain't got the juice.

4 hours ago, The Freak said:

They have almost no chance this year.  Gotta beat LSU, then two schools on the OSU/BAMA/Clempson level.  They ain't got the juice.

Totally agree

giphy-14.gif

On 11/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, bigbird said:

I want Smoke to introduce himself to Pickens very violently.

^^^^^THIS!^^^^

Pickens will need to have his head on a swivel.

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

By far the best Rocky in the series...always hard to beat an original, and the orginial's sequel, they went unhinged with tClubber Lang in 3, but restored faith in tbe brand in this all time great right here now!

The closer the game gets the more confident I've been feeling. All we need is for the offense to move the chains a few times. If we can avoid constant 3-and-outs, then we should be able to make a game of it. I would love to start on offense, use Gus' patented first drive scoring script, and trust the defense to help defend the lead the rest of the way. With everything on the line and Carlson's performance this year we should go for it on any 4th and short scenarios unless it's a reasonable punting distance.

I just wanna win this game. So bad. I can’t believe these guys have beaten us so many times since 2000.  No reason for it. I’m weary of the Gus debate.  For the players and fans I want this one.  I want to sit on my back porch Saturday night after a win over uga with a drink in my hand and just relax and smile knowing I will see my Dawg bro in law on Thanksgiving...

On 11/11/2019 at 1:45 PM, bigbird said:

I want Smoke to introduce himself to Pickens very violently.

xUZuny.gif

Archived