Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I hate OSU, always have lol. Hated them since the “original sweater vest” lol 

Lol you have some very random hatreds with no Auburn affiliations!!! It befuddled me!!! The only time I would ever root for baby brother Clem is when they play bama and Georgia!!!! Hahaha 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

They never review that call if Lawrence did not look dead after that play.....

Helmet to helmet, especially on the QB not running is going to be called or at least reviewed. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol you have some very random hatreds with no Auburn affiliations!!! It befuddled me!!! The only time I would ever root for baby brother Clem is when they play bama and Georgia!!!! Hahaha 

When I was a kid I was in Orlando and I happened to be at the hotel and be sitting at the outside bar, back then they didn’t care if a kid sat at a bar, especially one that was not crowded I was between a Michigan and Ohio State fans. The Ohio State fan was so obnoxious. Just never liked them. Don’t let one person get on my nerves, I’m petty 😂

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Helmet to helmet, especially on the QB not running is going to be called or at least reviewed. 

I don’t think it was intended but this is consistent with how it is being called. 

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I hate OSU, always have lol. Hated them since the “original sweater vest” lol 

I dislike them too.....but in a mostly benign way.  YaboDabo is just so obnoxious and fake.....I dislike him so much more. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

I don’t think it was intended but this is consistent with how it is being called. 

How it's  being called ought to be reviewed. :)

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I dislike them too.....but in a mostly benign way.  YaboDabo is just so obnoxious and fake.....I dislike him so much more. 

In a game like this “clipboard Jesus” aka Charlie Whitehurst who played at Clemson is somewhat of a tiebreaker 😂

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

In a game like this “clipboard Jesus” aka Charlie Whitehurst who played at Clemson is somewhat of a tiebreaker 😂

Man I miss those Clemson teams!!! Perpetually mediocre!!! Can we have those teams back!? Lol 

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I don't get it. 'Splain, please.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Clipboard Jesus.....lol.  Forgot about him. 

Why does Dabo always look like he just woke up from a nap or is high? Also, how good is Ryan Day really as a HC? He has never been one and to me it seems he inherited a program that was loaded under Urban Meyer. I could be wrong who knows...

18 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

When I was a kid I was in Orlando and I happened to be at the hotel and be sitting at the outside bar, back then they didn’t care if a kid sat at a bar, especially one that was not crowded I was between a Michigan and Ohio State fans. The Ohio State fan was so obnoxious. Just never liked them. Don’t let one person get on my nerves, I’m petty 😂

What hotel?

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

What hotel?

Golf, to be honest, with all the alcohol I’ve had since then, I can’t remember. I’d have to ask my parents lol

However, they may not remember either. Lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Golf, to be honest, with all the alcohol I’ve had since then, I can’t remember. I’d have to ask my parents lol

Understand be there done that

5 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Why does Dabo always look like he just woke up from a nap or is high? Also, how good is Ryan Day really as a HC? He has never been one and to me it seems he inherited a program that was loaded under Urban Meyer. I could be wrong who knows...

Cause Dabo is just a goober

7 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Won't know till a few years from now like with Larry Coker and Miami.

Can't believe folks are complaining about a legit targeting. Why did the defender lower his head and lead with his helmet on a 6'6 QB? 

I also thought OSU's Chase Young got a cheap shot on Lawrence trying to clothesline him on the play.

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Cause Dabo is just a goober

Some people seem to think calling a coach a “goober” means they suck at their job lol. I called Gonzaga’s coach one and man... lol

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sha-zam

gtg.gif

Archived