Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Herbstreit is almost unbearable. He is a OSU homer. I can understand why.

He has 2 sons playing for Clemson.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dobbins is a hoss, but I said the same when he was a freshman. Really wish we had recruited OL up to par with these other schools, no telling what our running game could’ve looked like with the talent we have 

This hasn’t been all that surprising so far. Clemson hasn’t played anyone even close to the same level of competition and talent as OSU all season. They still have the talent to compete. Will be interesting to see if they can manage the bleeding over the next quarter and adjust in the second half. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Dobbins is a hoss, but I said the same when he was a freshman. Really wish we had recruited OL up to par with these other schools, no telling what our running game could’ve looked like with the talent we have 

I don't think we have a true breakaway back, other than Shivers truthfully.

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I don't think we have a true breakaway back, other than Shivers truthfully.

This is true, DJ would’ve had that long TD against LSU tho had he not decided to go to the sideline and just ran. However, my OL comment still stands lol

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

This hasn’t been all that surprising so far. Clemson hasn’t played anyone even close to the same level of competition and talent as OSU all season. They still have the talent to compete. Will be interesting to see if they can manage the bleeding over the next quarter and adjust in the second half. 

Clemson better get it turned around or Dabo's  whining about "lack of respect" is gonna make him the butt of plenty of jokes on talk radio...

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Clemson better get it turned around or his whining about "lack of respect" is gonna make him the butt of plenty of jokes on talk radio...

Dabo is a little weird or at least he is to me...lol

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Clemson better get it turned around or Dabo's  whining about "lack of respect" is gonna make him the butt of plenty of jokes on talk radio...

Dabo has annoyed the crap out of me lately, but I just can’t root for OSU. Lol

I really would like to see a nail biter here--won by tOSU. Only two of the 11 semifinals so far have been particularly entertaining (no, not counting the Orange Bowl last year).

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Clemson better get it turned around or his whining about "lack of respect" is gonna make him the butt of plenty of jokes on talk radio...

Speaking of talk radio. Up here in the SC upstate they have a talk radio host on the Clempsun radio named Walt Deptula that all the Clemson fans dearly worship. His New York accent is so thick he's barely understandable. The venom, and innuendo spewed by this idiot during 2010, and the Cam Newon saga was ridiculous. I spelled Cam's name without the T because that's how this dude talks. Anyway, just another reason for me to loathe everything Clemson.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Dabo has annoyed the crap out of me lately, but I just can’t root for OSU. Lol

Yeah....struggling with the conundrum too....

tOSU caught Clemson twice napping on defense......quick plays while Clemson players looking at sideline....think we got caught a time or two this year doing that too.

46 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

They got hit in the mouth because this is their first real game since TAMU against a team who is able to stack up with the caliber of athlete they have. Lets see how they respond.

I'm still waiting for the response. I think maybe they can't?

LSU would eat Clemson alive is my current opinion.  LSU v. Ohio State? That might be a game.  Of course there's a bunch of time left in this one and my opinion is subject to change. ;) 

On edit...

And just like that, Clemson starts moving the ball.  Let's see if they score...

21 minutes ago, AU64 said:

If he wants respect then he should stop the whining.....so bammerish of him. 

This is the first time in my life I have ever wanted tOSU to win.....but I think LSU will be National Champs anyway so it might as well be the Buckeyes they beat to a pulp. 

Archived