Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

I’m calling it now. Clemson is going to pull this out. 16-0 now 

It feels like if they can get a TD they're back in it as poorly as they've played.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Plot twist: Bigfan turns out to be Larry Culpepper.

Lol nooooow we getting down to important business and the needy greedy!!!!  (Not nitty gritty. I said what I said!) Please please please!!!! Fansville is awful!!! Long live laaaarrrrry!!! Who btw strangely looks like he could be Kirby smart father!!! Hahaha.

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

If he wants respect then he should stop the whining.....so bammerish of him. 

This is the first time in my life I have ever wanted tOSU to win.....but I think LSU will be National Champs anyway so it might as well be the Buckeyes they beat to a pulp. 

I'm in the heart of Clemson country and we definitely heard too much of that. 

Meanwhile, fortunate that Lawrence was able to walk away from that hit......

3 minutes ago, CR said:

It feels like if they can get a TD they're back in it as poorly as they've played.

With all these gifts they are getting in the officiating department they def will get back in the game.

WOW...quite a run by the Clemson back.....he was trapped and darted through half dozen guys to score...

Clemson in the game now...and OSU gonna regret a couple of their lost TD opportunities

46 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Herbstreit is almost unbearable. He is a OSU homer. I can understand why.

Herbie has NO love for OSU anymore. He got run out of living in Columbus a few years ago because they hated on him so much he got sick of it and moved to Atlanta.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Herbie has NO love for OSU anymore. He got run out of living in Columbus a few years ago because they hated on him so much he got sick of it and moved to Atlanta.

Not being a smart ass but it was Nashville

Just now, AU64 said:

WOW...quite a run by the Clemson back.....he was trapped and darted through half dozen guys to score...

Clemson in the game now...and OSU gonna regret a couple of their lost TD opportunities

Clemson better figure out a way to block OSU. Right now their passing game is rather ineffective.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Not being a smart ass but it was Nashville

Even better! Much better city than Atlanta! Great choice Herb's! Appreciate the info fam!

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Etienne wow, nice play

Why can't you cheer for OSU now?? We can't have any more positive things happen to Clemson. We recruit vs Clemson a great deal. We barely recruit vs Ohio State at all. LSU and Clemson winning it all is worst case out of the 4 playoff teams for AU.

Crime Dawg did not like that targeting call!!! Haha

Well....that was something...….guy has more speed than I imagined.....and tOSU FGs now hurting them...

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why can't you cheer for OSU now?? We can't have any more positive things happen to Clemson. We recruit vs Clemson a great deal. We barely recruit vs Ohio State at all. LSU and Clemson winning it all is worst case out of the 4 playoff teams for AU.

I hate OSU, always have lol. Hated them since the “original sweater vest” lol 

They never review that call if Lawrence did not look dead after that play.....

Archived