Your 1st Auburn game away from home

Swamp Eagle

On 1/9/2020 at 3:35 PM, Tiger96 said:

Tennessee in 2013. Was an absolute blast. Neyland feels very cramped though.

I went in 2009. Was an absolute blast.  They had Eric Berry that year.  It is very cramped, though.  I weighed about 145 at the time and only had room for one butt cheek on my designated seat.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pops took me to 97 in Red Stick to watch muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy my third favorite all time AU Tiger D Craig at QB!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!! WHAT A COMEBACK!!! D Craig absolutely carried us that game and all season. Without him this team would of not been bowl eligible looking back at it. AND THANK GOD I HAVE ACTUALLY at this point BEEN ONE OF THE RARE PEOPLE THAT IS STILL ALIVE THAT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN AT A GAME IN BATON ROUGE THAT AUBURN WON!!!!!!!!!! Because chances are we may never witness that again!!!! lol. ol Terry Bowden seemed to be the only coach who was worth a damn at Tiger Stadium. He won 2 games there in his years as Head Coach at AU. A rather amazing feat with what has happened since......... Tommy Tuberville is the only other coach we have had who has won there after baby Bowden. And of course he only won once there..........

13 minutes ago, alexava said:

LSU 1997

rttyrrty.gif

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

My pops took me to 97 in Red Stick with muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy my third favorite all time AU Tiger D Craig at QB!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!! WHAT A COMEBACK!!! D Craig absolutely carried us that game and all season. Without him this team would of not been bowl eligible looking back at it. AND THANK GOD I HAVE ACTUALLY at this point BEEN ONE OF THE RARE PEOPLE THAT IS STILL ALIVE THAT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN AT A GAME IN BATON ROUGE THAT AUBURN WON!!!!!!!!!! Because chances are we may never witness that again!!!! lol. ol Terry Bowden seemed to be the only coach who was worth a damn at Tiger Stadium. He won 2 games there in his years as Head Coach at AU. A rather amazing feat with what has happened since......... Tommy Tuberville is the only other coach we have had who has won there after baby Bowden. And of course he only won once there..........

Cecil the diesel and Rondel Mealy still ran treadmill on us. 

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

My pops took me to 97 in Red Stick with muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy my third favorite all time AU Tiger D Craig at QB!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!! WHAT A COMEBACK!!! D Craig absolutely carried us that game and all season. Without him this team would of not been bowl eligible looking back at it. AND THANK GOD I HAVE ACTUALLY at this point BEEN ONE OF THE RARE PEOPLE THAT IS STILL ALIVE THAT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN AT A GAME IN BATON ROUGE THAT AUBURN WON!!!!!!!!!! Because chances are we may never witness that again!!!! lol. ol Terry Bowden seemed to be the only coach who was worth a damn at Tiger Stadium. He won 2 games there in his years as Head Coach at AU. A rather amazing feat with what has happened since......... Tommy Tuberville is the only other coach we have had who has won there after baby Bowden. And of course he only won once there..........

Of course, it’s a bit different going against Curly Hallman or Gerry DiNardo instead of Nick Saban or Les Miles.  Still, we should be able win there more than once every 20+ years.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Terry Bowden seemed to be the only coach who was worth a damn at Tiger Stadium.

Whooped that ass in '93. Hoo boy, those swamp people were salty. 

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

My pops took me to 97 in Red Stick to watch muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy my third favorite all time AU Tiger D Craig at QB!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!! WHAT A COMEBACK!!! D Craig absolutely carried us that game and all season. Without him this team would of not been bowl eligible looking back at it. AND THANK GOD I HAVE ACTUALLY at this point BEEN ONE OF THE RARE PEOPLE THAT IS STILL ALIVE THAT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN AT A GAME IN BATON ROUGE THAT AUBURN WON!!!!!!!!!! Because chances are we may never witness that again!!!! lol. ol Terry Bowden seemed to be the only coach who was worth a damn at Tiger Stadium. He won 2 games there in his years as Head Coach at AU. A rather amazing feat with what has happened since......... Tommy Tuberville is the only other coach we have had who has won there after baby Bowden. And of course he only won once there..........

I too was there and have never heard a stadium announcer call a player’s name any louder  than when that dude would say, “CECIL COLLINS!!!”  

Archived