Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So other teams can jump into the shooter and announcers don’t say a word, but we do it and they bring it up lol.

JM makes all 3 FTs. 12-8 AU

If BP was doing what WW is right now he would’ve gotten a T

Wade won’t get in trouble because he made a strong a** offer lol

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright time to give Flanigan the red light. No more 3s from him. You'll get CTE trying to rebound one of those things

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Got here at 11 and still somehow found a student seat. First time down here since Tennessee lol 

Bruhhhhh that ain't something to brag about!!!! Lol

Just now, Tiger said:

Alright time to give Flanigan the red light. No more 3s from him. You'll get CTE trying to rebound one of those things

Dude I have much more confidence in Cambridge than Flannigan shooting those!!! And even with him I am very skiddish!!!

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I snorted lol

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

He knew he shouldnt take the shot. Stopped 3 times, then still flung the cinder block.

Mannnnnn we are playing good initial D but it's infuriating giving up these second choice points because of them getting offensive rebounds.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dude I have much more confidence in Cambridge than Flannigan shooting those!!! And even with him I am very skiddish!!!

Horace Spencer's looked better lol

13-0 LSU run out of nowhere. WTF?! Where did that come from!?!! Are you kidding me????

They don't even make threes!!! That's the shot we want from them!!! Ughhhh

13-0 run by LSU. Whoever Mays is guarding, needs to start FORCING him to play defense. Attack his ball screen.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

SHOOT THAT MAC WTF KNOW YOUR PERSONNEL

WTF did purifoy pick this game to get sick!? This is not the game for Flannigan to get a lot of playing time.

Archived