Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

17 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Why did they not give us the points for goaltending earlier? I’m at the game, and they called it, but we never got the points, and we never got an explanation as to why. Did they say something on tv? 

Retweet

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, around4ever said:

I wish Bruce could have gotten Watford.  He is going to be a good one. 

Never gave us a look. Like not even a sniff. If AJ didn't get fired he was going to bama. If will wade would of been let go like everyone thought he was going to Memphis.

Recruiting the top in state talent is still a challenge because all the top AAU teams in state are all Nike.

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The difference in this game is honestly just their guards being able to break ours down off the dribble and forcing help to come...if our guards do create separation and force help, they can rarely find the open 3

We are getting them to take the shots we want. But of course they are going in.

Their outside shooting will not continue, which will become fools' gold. Purifoy's leadership, physical toughness, and threat from the 3 pt is being missed. Okoro has been neutralized. But we have GOT to attack the rim. Both ways. We are simply NOT aggressive enough. We need to play like there's no tomorrow. Attack, attack, attack. Throw caution to the wind. Nothing to lose.

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I wish Bruce could have gotten Watford.  He is going to be a good one. 

No, he came at a price. He is just fine where he is and I think that will shake out down the road

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

We are getting them to take the shots we want. But of course they are going in.

Just like Tuesday vs Arky...

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

73D9B157-9A9D-4918-9C02-84635E71E5A0.gif

This is how I feel EVERY time will wade is on my screen!!! He's my Kirby for basketball. So of course we can't beat him either...... Ughhhhh. It's infuriating!!!

3 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

Their outside shooting will not continue, which will become fools' gold. Purifoy's leadership, physical toughness, and threat from the 3 pt is being missed. Okoro has been neutralized. But we have GOT attack the rim. Both ways. We are simply NOT aggressive enough. We need to play like there's no tomorrow. Attack, attack, attack.

*Knock on wood* I'm going to need a new TV and phone if they keep throwing up crap and it goes in!!!

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes it is. The numbers don't lie.

From what I've read some teams are shooting better and the percentage numbers are back where they were last year. IMO they should've left it where it was.

I'm losing my mind!!!! His first three in sec play!?!?! Just stop it!!!! Next game they will build a new house with all the bricks they will shoot from three!!!

Not our day. Okoro gets the ball taken from him? Nawwwwwww that doesn't happen. Why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!??! Guess we should of known it wasn't our day when purifoy got sick.

Lol really?

Archived