Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU on that will wade bull****. Our crowd has sucked so far. Even at the start of the game.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Man, sometimes I watch this team and think - we just absolutely suck lol

Yes. Getting really exposed against a much more talented team. Our half court offense is abysmal.

Just now, slyinsocal said:

LSU is packing the lane like sardines. There's just no room down in there to drive.

We don't match up well with them at all. Though we didn't with Kentucky either but samir settled us in by getting a lot of free throws.

Up 12-8 they miss a three. They get the offensive rebound and it's been all LSU ever since.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes. Getting really exposed against a much more talented team. Our half court offense is abysmal.

Bruce usually finds a way to break a defense down just takes a while. 

How is Will Wade even coaching?  Wasn't there a phone conversation of him offering a player $$$?

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WTF did purifoy pick this game to get sick!? This is not the game for Flannigan to get a lot of playing time.

Right! Such an unlucky break

There is no freaking way the whistle happy college refs have not called 2 massive Euro step by smart I mean that dude is hooooping.

Someone from the bench other than McLemore HAS to step up and contribute. Do something positive.

Why did they not give us the points for goaltending earlier? I’m at the game, and they called it, but we never got the points, and we never got an explanation as to why. Did they say something on tv? 

Archived