Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It’s crazy we made so many 3’s last year they moved the line back but now we can’t hit 3’s if the hoop was 10 ft in diameter 

It's not much of a difference though moving back about a foot and a half back

Seriously LSU!? Two straight threes after we cut it to 4?; Come on bro!!! Really??? Nawwww man.  That ain't y'all!!! You can't shoot like this. Why you doing it in our building??? BS. This will wade dude is the bane of my existence.

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

It's not much of a difference though moving back about a foot and a half back

Yes it is. The numbers don't lie.

4 is pushing off with his off hand, extended and all, every time he touches the ball, and no call. Why???

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Seriously LSU!? Two straight threes after we cut it to 4?; Come on bro!!! Really??? Nawwww man.  That ain't y'all!!! You can't shoot like this. Why you doing it in our building??? BS. This will wade dude is the bane of my existence.

Glad I’m not the only one screaming this at my tv lol

2 minutes ago, difball said:

Got within 4 and decided that the job was finished

That was our one massive run. I don't think we have another one in us. We just got unlucky. They are playing above their heads. Once we cut it to 4 we needed them to panic and miss shots. Didn't happen.

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

4 is pushing off with his off hand, extended and all, every time he touches the ball, and no call. Why???

Hasn't been called all year. Dont know why. I would do it every time I touched the ball if it were me.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well that was a disappointing collapse after we got within 4. 

If they beat vandy I bet this score would be flipped. They have no business playing this good against us on our home floor. That loss re focused them.

I’m always amazed at how streaky this team is at shooting.   We can go five minutes and not miss them the next five minutes we can’t make a shot.  

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Glad I’m not the only one screaming this at my tv lol

I watched them hit 2 threes all game.... At home vs Florida!!! Like nahhhhh I ain't buying this ish!!!

I also saw three fouls called on Days. He is only list as having 2. Did they change one???  We need to drive on him and get him out of the game. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s been a few games where Aub just got lucky the other team couldn’t hit..the shots were there. This isn’t gonna get any better if they don’t press up. And their “press” isn’t worth anything 

Thanks a lot!!! You are the bad luck!! Way to go Rigby!!! You blew it!!!! Lol

Archived