anyone play elder scrolls online?

i am almost level fifty and still have not a clue on what i am doing. i am slowly saving the world but i sure am taking an azz kicking to do it.............lol

On 4/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, aubiefifty said:

i am almost level fifty and still have not a clue on what i am doing. i am slowly saving the world but i sure am taking an azz kicking to do it.............lol

Never played online but have played Skyrim at least 6 times.....my gaming brother❤😂

10 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Never played online but have played Skyrim at least 6 times.....my gaming brother❤😂

i played the first two. skyrim is my fav but eco is a different game and no instructions. i keep going back to whip baddies and still get my behind handed to me. i beat slimclaw but i have never gotten close to killing inspector garron or whatever his name is. and i just tried at level fifty..............lol. i duck i know but man...........

36 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i played the first two. skyrim is my fav but eco is a different game and no instructions. i keep going back to whip baddies and still get my behind handed to me. i beat slimclaw but i have never gotten close to killing inspector garron or whatever his name is. and i just tried at level fifty..............lol. i duck i know but man...........

Love it brother👍..........Nothing more satisfying than a challenging game.

3 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Love it brother👍..........Nothing more satisfying than a challenging game.

i love it bu i can tell ya i cuss more than normal playing this game................lol

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i love it bu i can tell ya i cuss more than normal playing this game................lol

You and me both.........especially when playing Halo 5 SWAT against other players🤣........I am currently playing Witcher 2 enhanced edition on xbox1........I've played 3 several times but the controls on 2 are taking some getting used to..........The story so far is great and answers many questions I had about characters from Witcher 3........Unfortunately I have to slay a River Monster so I can open more of the map.......I am overmatched and have failed at least 10 times.......So know I know exactly how you feel brother😂😢

I still whip out NCAA14 from time to time. 

I haven't really gamed in a while but I did go on a Crusader Kings 2 binge last year. That's a fun one. Freaking backstabbing nobility. 

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

I still whip out NCAA14 from time to time. 

I haven't really gamed in a while but I did go on a Crusader Kings 2 binge last year. That's a fun one. Freaking backstabbing nobility. 

Worked at a Funeral Home in 2003 where we had a playstation we could play if we weren't busy and had all our paperwork /insurance filed.......we played NCAA 03 sometimes from 8am to 5pm 2 to 3 times a week.........making 23.00 an hour to play video games was the good ole days😂.

Currently playing a ton of MLB The Show.  Finished up Zombie Army 4 recently (always a good time).

Finally got a PS4 (been an Xbox guy for years) so I'm going to play Last of Us, God of War, and Horizon soon.  Really looking forward to TLOU.  But first, I must take the Rockies to the World Series!

Also, REALLY looking forward to Flight Simulator coming out on Xbox this year.

I have broken out the Diablo III for season 20.

Was playing some Division II (played the first also) so I'm totally ready for this whole virus destroys America bit; it was like virtual training. The developers though have kinda gone in some weird ways now and their expansion is full of bugs and imbalances. Like the concept of exotic's should not be best in slot or high tier items. So I have put it away.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Currently playing a ton of MLB The Show.  Finished up Zombie Army 4 recently (always a good time).

Finally got a PS4 (been an Xbox guy for years) so I'm going to play Last of Us, God of War, and Horizon soon.  Really looking forward to TLOU.  But first, I must take the Rockies to the World Series!

Dude you are the Craig Feldspar of my gaming world ( Malcolm in the middle comic book store scene with Hal)🤣..........my son has a PS4.........graphics on RDR2 much better in my opinion on PS4......Still an Xbox guy after being a Playstation/Playstation2 guy until 360 hit market and friend convienced me to switch..........slowly getting closer to switching PS4.

P.S. God of War is on my top 2 next games to purchase.

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You playing the latest MLB or one of the olders? If so how is it. I found 18 and 19 to be almost the same game but I don't do any of the online stuff.

2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

You playing the latest MLB or one of the olders? If so how is it. I found 18 and 19 to be almost the same game but I don't do any of the online stuff.

In the early 2,000's I bought NCAA 03, 04, 05 on the release dates........They were basically the same I felt and with no Auburn fight song I quit buying.....still logged some hrs on it..........MLB has me interested.

6 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Dude you are the Craig Feldspar of my gaming world ( Malcolm in the middle comic book store scene with Hal)🤣..........my son has a PS4.........graphics on RDR2 much better in my opinion on PS4......Still an Xbox guy after being a Playstation/Playstation2 guy until 360 hit market and friend convienced me to switch..........slowly getting closer to switching PS4.

P.S. God of War is on my top 2 next games to purchase.

Well considering my job, I kind of have to play LOL

6 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I'm on this year's version.  Love it.  A friend of mine actually went and created a 30 team league with the best college teams, uniforms, rosters, the whole 9.  AU looks amazing.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:13 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I'm on this year's version.  Love it.  A friend of mine actually went and created a 30 team league with the best college teams, uniforms, rosters, the whole 9.  AU looks amazing.

I check out twitch time to time if I am interested in something. Remember seeing a guy that was big Canes fan that did the uniforms and everything. They looked good. Any big changes vs 18 and 19?

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Never played the older ones.  Just got my PS4 a few months ago

Lol I went to twitch. Trevor May of the Twins is streaming it now.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, Texan4Auburn said:

I have broken out the Diablo III for season 20.

Was playing some Division II (played the first also) so I'm totally ready for this whole virus destroys America bit; it was like virtual training. The developers though have kinda gone in some weird ways now and their expansion is full of bugs and imbalances. Like the concept of exotic's should not be best in slot or high tier items. So I have put it away.

Diablo III is a game I will pick up and play it hard for about a month or so and put down and won’t touch it again for a year. Own it on PC, PS4, and Switch. Portable Switch is my favorite way to play. 

On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Brad_ATX said:

TLOU was a great game. I played through it once, but never felt the need to play it again(although I should). The sequel should be out relatively soon, which I intend to pick it up. 

Death Stranding absorbed a good amount of my time(about 80 hours so far). I set it aside for FFVII Remake. It’s a good game to just zone out and take in the sights. Definitely not a game for everyone, definitely not a game for spectators. Story is weird, but it’s Kojima, so...

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Diablo III is a game I will pick up and play it hard for about a month or so and put down and won’t touch it again for a year. Own it on PC, PS4, and Switch. Portable Switch is my favorite way to play. 

I am the same way. Decide if I want to mess with the current season and if I do then get all the rewards and drop it for while. I just have the PC version.

Archived