Perfect example of why I can’t support today’s Democrat Party

SocialCircle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure those recommendations will be followed about as closely as the "no fireworks" mandate for the 4th of July.

L.A. fireworks

I suspect enforcement of these holiday rules/guidelines/whatever you want to call them is going to be, um, spotty at best.

If ever there's a year when people are not going to want to settle for virtual passing of ham, turkey and dressing, this is the one.

it is just like a repuke to diss someone trying to save lives. makes me wonder how you can call yourself pro life.

26 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

It is absolutely a perfect example of one of the reasons for sure. 

“California mask ordinance is making me vote for Trump!”

He reflects your values— just own it for goodness’ sake.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

He reflects your values— just own it for goodness’ sake.

Other perfect examples include the attempted take down of Kavanaugh and the Russian hoax attempt to bring Trump down. The Democrat Party today is an enemy of this country. 

58 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Other perfect examples include the attempted take down of Kavanaugh and the Russian hoax attempt to bring Trump down. The Democrat Party today is an enemy of this country. 

Okay! You finally admit believing, while pretending to be open minded, that the Democratic Party is the enemy — which is why you’re fine with Trump partnering with Putin over our allies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-russia-putin/2020/10/24/4edb462e-13bb-11eb-ba42-ec6a580836ed_story.html

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Okay! You finally admit believing, while pretending to be open minded, that the Democratic Party is the enemy — which is why you’re fine with Trump partnering with Putin over our allies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-russia-putin/2020/10/24/4edb462e-13bb-11eb-ba42-ec6a580836ed_story.html

I’ve always said Trump is much better than the alternative and I think overall Trump has been much tougher on Russia than the last president who told Putin’s right hand man his re-election would allow him to be more flexible with Russia. 

8 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I’ve always said Trump is much better than the alternative and I think overall Trump has been much tougher on Russia than the last president who told Putin’s right hand man his re-election would allow him to be more flexible with Russia. 

He’s filled Putin’s wish list. If you actually knew anything about Putin or Russia you would realize how absurd that statement is.

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I have no problem with mask but can't imagine Thanksgiving with no "singing, chanting and shouting.

Singing, chanting and shouting are "strongly discouraged"

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have no problem with mask but can't imagine Thanksgiving with no "singing, chanting and shouting.

Spend it in Florida.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I’m going to have a funeral for my pet turkey on that day, I understand a funeral is exempt from this type of stringent rules.  See George Floyd.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Spend it in Florida.

Haven't decided yet.....hopefully in a place where "strict restrictions" allow going inside to the RR. Mrs Salty frowns on me using the shrubs as a toilet. Especially at friends or relatives.

"Attendees may go inside to use restrooms"

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Haven't decided yet.....hopefully in a place where "strict restrictions" allow going inside to the RR. Mrs Salty frowns on me using the shrubs as a toilet. Especially at friends or relatives.

"Attendees may go inside to use restrooms"

Trump wears Depends and makes it thru long rallies. Give it some thought.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump wears Depends and makes it thru long rallies. Give it some thought.

Must go thru a lot them. Hard to believe the man can hold so many rallies and keep good people so energized......meanwhile Joe still confused

59 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Must go thru a lot them. Hard to believe the man can hold so many rallies and keep good people so energized......meanwhile Joe still confused

He doesn’t even know who he’s running against! 

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

He doesn’t even know who he’s running against! 

Look at Jill when he starts in on the George thing, she looks like she is saying Trump, Trump.  Probably squeezing his knee at the same time off camera.  Good thing Pelosi is setting up a commission to test the mental capacity of the President and not rely on his cabinet and the constitution.  Who wouldn’t vote for Joe because we would be in such good hands.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

The reasons are piling up. 

I remember him. Got booted off an airline for refusing to wear a mask. 

Archived