The Jalen Hurts Offense

AUght2win

8 minutes ago, WarTim said:

AUght, Bo is a 5 star #1 rated qb. He is not even good enough to be 2nd stringer at Kentucky ...oh wait....never mind...🐵

This may be one of the dumbest post ever. But I'm not surprised

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Of course. I have always maintained Bo isn't as good as Jalen. But you literally said "Nobody thinks Bo has the athletic ability to build an offense around his running ability." 

I disagree. I think Bo's running ability is probably his best weapon. And in that regard he and Jalen are similar - they are primarily runners, with more than capable arms. 

If we can bring in someone who won't be so precious about getting Bo hurt, or delusional about him being a pocket passer, a Tank-Bo read option/RPO offense could be killer. 

I'd give Bo 10-15 reads and designed runs a game. 

I guess I shouldn't say nobody but whoever would believe that would fail quickly. I agree that he's not a pocket passer but you still can't build an offense on the back of his running ability. Being able to scramble on broken plays doesn't mean you can run. I don't think he's strong enough to pound people. If you think he can make a living off that clip you posted more power to you. 

To me you saying they are similar is like you telling me a guy on the basketball team is similar to Steph curry because he shoots 3 pointers alot.....I mean yeah they both shoot 3's but it's not similar or close at all

I do agree he can have some success with rpo's if they are mixed in a good offense. 

Archived