Hang tight guys ...

RunInRed

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

I already posted the article on Twitter y’all share the crap out of it haha 😂 

Pls delete for now 

It all makes sense. I mean, there is no way Chizik would have ever been hired if not for some BS exactly like this. Chizik is a great guy but if not for the miracle that Cam was, he would have been an enormous failure just as Steele will be.

Even if we can pressure them to give up on Steele and make a legitimate quality hire, whoever they do bring in will have to deal with all of this same meddling backstabbing BS. They will be undermined the entire way. I kind of wonder if these frickers are not intentionally sabotaging the program but what would be the benefit for them to do so?  

Either way, at this point I have a hard time seeing a reason to stay invested in this.  

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Pls delete for now 

Any reason you posted it then decided to take it down? I don’t see why deleting this does any good as it shows what kind of backdoor backstabbing BOT we have trying to run Auburn. I wish we could clean it all out and get a Saban like coach to run everything... 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

Any reason you posted it then decided to take it down? I don’t see why deleting this does any good as it shows what kind of backdoor backstabbing BOT we have trying to run Auburn. I wish we could clean it all out and get a Saban like coach to run everything... 

It could compromise information he receives in the future. 

Guys, we are going up against a very large machine and a lot of powerful people — we have to do this in a methodical way, if you will just hang tight for a few hours and let this play out the light will come to day.

Just now, RunInRed said:

Some of you don’t even understand the rock we are trying to turn over

Ok I deleted the tweet. I will trust you for now but so help me if Kevin Steele becomes coach... 

4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

I do.........keep your head down. 

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Guys, we are going up against a very large machine and a lot of powerful people — we have to do this in a methodical way, if you will just hang tight for a few hours and let this play out the light will come to day.

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

Yes we do! #StopTheSteele and PTB

7 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Exactly!  This has been going on at Auburn for 30-40 years.  It’s how Auburn football is run.  I don’t know how we can change it even after it blows up.

Steele's may not be a good call as a HC candidate but that has nothing to do with his DC qualifications, which are impressive going back decades (with an occasional hickup). 

Even deleted, it was a great shot across their bow.

Decision time.

1.  Go through with Steele to HC and live under suspicion and derision

-or-

2.  Hire someone else and live under suspicion

The object isn't to prove guilt or innocence, but to win the match by making the oppositions' winning move unplayable.  

Bravo!

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

Steele's may not be a good call as a HC candidate but that has nothing to do with his DC qualifications, which are impressive going back decades (with an occasional hickup). 

Very true, but if he’s been behind a 2-3 yr. plot to undermine Gus then he’s gotta go.  

3 minutes ago, dilligas said:

Very true, but if he’s been behind a 2-3 yr. plot to undermine Gus then he’s gotta go.  

Here here!  This kinda SH** can’t be tolerated.   Now your lane.   His old a$$ should have been shown the door.   And any boosters that would go a long with this is what prevents the program from becoming Clemson 

Archived