Hang tight guys ...

RunInRed

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

WHAT IS GOING ON I mean really? The OP says nothing. Checked the Twitter handle & nothing. What did I miss? 

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

WHAT IS GOING ON I mean really? The OP says nothing. Checked the Twitter handle & nothing. What did I miss? 

Sorry I deleted it off my Twitter feed at the request of the OP. Basically certain BOTs trying to control the show and snake things into their benefit starting 2-3 years ago. Hopefully everything will come to light after the coaching situation gets sorted out. Apparently our voices have been heard regarding #stopsteele. 

Undermining Gus is not relevant. He’s getting his money. He’s history. It’s not even about Gus now. We can hire a new coach now. We are behind the eight ball because in all likelihood we will not be as good as we have been with Gus. Steele almost guarantees that. At least try to improve. 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

Sorry I deleted it off my Twitter feed at the request of the OP. Basically certain BOTs trying to control the show and snake things into their benefit starting 2-3 years ago. Hopefully everything will come to light after the coaching situation gets sorted out. Apparently our voices have been heard regarding #stopsteele. 

Thank you

18 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Been on this board long enough to know...trust RuninRed...

Agree. If Steele is made HC then I will be done with AU football. Too much other talent out there to keep making idiotic choices. Wish I was dumber, I may have made a lot more money like the PTB. If AU screws this up yet again, then I will help pile on, because at some point you would think sense would kick in. I’m going to wait and see until about Thursday the 24th before I comment on the HC position again. Good luck to all of us fans. 

9 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

so what is there to do with this BOT and those that may have tried to control this change starting a couple of years ago?

I heard that there should be an independent investigation that puts pressure on our ADMIN to clean up those that try to do what they want and not what AUBURN wants...

12 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Can someone dm me and tell me wth I missed? 

It has been credibly alleged that, unless something changes, Kevin Steele will be announced early next week as AU's new HC - all in accordance with a 2+ year plan by rich, scheming iceholes who would rather exercise power over the AU football program than win football games. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Either RIR got some conflicting info after the post or the Auburn Mafia got to him. 

I bet yella fella can make some mighty fine pine boxes if you know what I mean 😂

Read about halfway to the 2nd page before I got pulled away. Crazy stuff man, but I realize the politics always ran deep. Just didn't think that they'd involve  coach in the power play.

A lot of people, for a long time, some on this board, have said Auburn will never fully succeed as a football program until the good ol boy system is dismantled. If this mess brings things to light than help initiate that dismantling, then lets have at it no matter the short term consequences.

1 minute ago, aub4life said:

It’s up on 247.  I’ve copied/pasted it to my private drive.  What can we do to clean this up?  SACS?

What’s SACS? I also have the original pics as well just in case things go south and we can torch the BOT and good ole boys. I just care about Auburn and hate to see it hog tied by rich guys who care more about their power and control than the success and support of Auburn. 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

What’s SACS? I also have the original pics as well just in case things go south and we can torch the BOT and good ole boys. I just care about Auburn and hate to see it hog tied by rich guys who care more about their power and control than the success and support of Auburn. 

Don’t know what the initials stand for but we were on SACS probation back when Lowder was at the helm.

1 minute ago, aub4life said:

Don’t know what the initials stand for but we were on SACS probation back when Lowder was at the helm.

Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.  I swear I’d rather go back on probation for awhile than allow this BS to continue ad infinitum 

How do we know RunInRed hasn't been kidnapped by the Powers That Be, and someone else logged on and deleted his original post, and started this one to make it look like he's still breathing?  Is there a secret word or something to make sure it's really him; like Kate remembering the story to tell Jack so he would know she wasn't being forced by The Others?

The only way I’m game for Steele to be hired as head coach, is if by some way this would bring all this back door dealing to the forefront and the house cleaned out. Then and only then would it be worth it. 

59 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Some of you don’t even understand the rock we are trying to turn over

But how do we go about that here? By not talking about it? Are you in contact with any journalists?

Archived