Hang tight guys ...

RunInRed

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Where is jboy at ? lol 

I tagged him from @tbone1430 post on Twitter so hopefully he can blow it up. 

Now I dont want to be that guy... 

But I know ive seen that Garner is worn out and ready for retirement because of all the heavy lifting he has had to do with recruiting and even in some cases recruiting for another coach. 

If this is the case, how can Garner want to take over as DC?

I could handle Steele being HC if he was going to surround himself with proven, high powered coordinators.  Mike Bobo and Rodney Garner are not the names that I’d associate with that.  

17 minutes ago, alexava said:

Call me a skeptic.....

Of what? I work at Auburn, have been for 15 years and THIS ^^^^^^ is how this university works. 

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Any word on who might be the OC?

and BTW...

image.jpeg

or the right week depending on your situation. lol 

8 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Now I dont want to be that guy... 

But I know ive seen that Garner is worn out and ready for retirement because of all the heavy lifting he has had to do with recruiting and even in some cases recruiting for another coach. 

If this is the case, how can Garner want to take over as DC?

Easy....accept the job. 

This all seems plausible to me, and does answer some questions about JABA.  It’s disgusting and shameful.  Let’s hope the fans can make enough #stopthesteele noise to shut this down.  Proud of Randy Campbell and Allen Greene.  The money men can take their riches elsewhere for all I care.  I’d rather have Gus and dignity than all this corruption.

The only way these elites can get out of this without being hated by everyone is by excommunicating themselves from Auburn athletics, or by bringing in a home run hire. If they have the gaul to hire Steele, the only football town in this state they'll be welcome in is Tuscaloosa, where they will ironically be considered heroes.

AD - Tim Jackson

HC - Kevin Steele

OC - Mike Bobo

DC - Rodney Garner

Bizzaro Auburn for sure.  Put down the crack pipe BOT, please!

14 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

So you're skeptical of @RunInRed? Don't think he'd put the info out there if he didn't have faith in it.

I don’t have faith in his faith. I think/ hope he’s been swindled. Skeptical doesn’t mean I’m 100% on anything. So I’m not just calling it BS. 

Gus has now proven to me even more how good of a man he is. 

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

He is ready to retire

Or

He is ready to take over as DC

Both cant be true

Apparently he's ready to pad his retirement account.

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Gus has now proven to me even more how good of a man he is. 

I can’t even...Pay Gus his whole buyout now for dealing with that crap. 

I’m still mad about the frustrating games, but dang, I loved Gus’ character. 

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

He is ready to retire

Or

He is ready to take over as DC

Both cant be true

Could be he’s ready to retire from being a workhorse DL coach and not being offered a DC chance?

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Of what? I work at Auburn, have been for 15 years and THIS ^^^^^^ is how this university works. 

How it works is not what I’m skeptical of. The choice of a 62 year old DC who sucked ass as a head coach decades ago is what I’m skeptical of. I acknowledge I could also be experiencing denial, nausea. 

18 minutes ago, around4ever said:

As much as I would hate to do it, the fans have to revolt.  Stop donating,  buying tickets and going to games.  Let them know why. 

I agree. They think they need these big money boosters, but they don’t realize the impact of losing the average fan. Let them see how death by 1,000 cuts works out for them.

They need to clean house.  All the football coaches should be fired and take some of the BOT with them.  Drain the swamp while we stop the Steele.  MAGA 2020 (Make Auburn Great Again)

1 minute ago, alexava said:

How it works is not what I’m skeptical of. The choice of a 62 year old DC who sucked ass as a head coach decades ago is what I’m skeptical of. I acknowledge I could also be experiencing denial, nausea. 

GENE CHIZIK. 

Archived