2021 Buffalo RB Kevin Marks

AuburnTiger4Life

Going to be a difficult pull if Auburn is serious. If he didn't want to backup Jaret Patterson at Buffalo anymore then why would he come to Auburn and backup Tank Bigsby?

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

Going to be a difficult pull if Auburn is serious. If he didn't want to backup Jaret Patterson at Buffalo anymore then why would he come to Auburn and backup Tank Bigsby?

Didn't Patterson declare for the NFL Draft?

8 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Didn't Patterson declare for the NFL Draft

You are correct. My bad. I cannot keep up with Auburn's guys much less someone from Buffalo. 

3 hours ago, Paladin said:

Auburn wants and needs more than a tank to carry the load. They are going to sell that to any potential transfer., Especially grad transfers that can play immediate Lee.

• ellitor changed the title to AU interested in 2021 Buffalo RB Kevin Marks

I actually saw about half a game of Buffalo this year.   Maybe they had a conference championship and I recall thinking this kid was a great back.  He is legit - 

We need a big back to wear down defenses and not have to use Tank for that. Maybe not quite as big as Pegues. 😉

4 hours ago, autan said:

We need a big back to wear down defenses and not have to use Tank for that. Maybe not quite as big as Pegues. 😉

Can you imagine us in the wishbone, Pegues lined up at FB with Tank and Worm at RB ? He would make a great FB in the I-formation too. The defense wouldn't even be able to see Tank or Worm lined up behind him, lol. 

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 Buffalo RB Kevin Marks

Archived