OH NO! Trump!

AURex

OH NO! TRUMP!
1. Trump has declared a state of emergency.
2. Trump could pardon all Capitol rioters.
3. Authorities are already warning of impending potential attacks on all state governments, not only DC. Lots of right wing media chatter about this.
4. Trump can posture at the Alamo -- perfect stage for the LAST STAND of his reign and his "patriots".
5. Just before the inauguration, Trump declares national emergency, declares martial law, suspends Congress, exercises presidential authority, coup completed.

Yes, he has the power as president to DO THIS!

I have zero trust in Trump. Anyone who thinks this is over is naive. The Senate is naive. They need to re-convene ASAP and get Trump out of office!

I mean, I really dislike Trump, but there's a lot in here that's just wrong.  However, as Texan, can we start with the part about the Alamo?  He went to Alamo, TX.  That's a border town where part of the wall is located.  It's not The Alamo, as in the famous mission in San Antonio.

Yes, I know where Alamo is, and I know where San Antonio is. (I lived in Houston for 4 years and got around.) It does not really change anything I postulated. He can do all of this from any location in the U.S. As a showman, I'd expect him to go to San Antonio to the Alamo, just because he is who he is. But his location is irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, AURex said:

Yes, I know where Alamo is, and I know where San Antonio is. (I lived in Houston for 4 years and got around.) It does not really change anything I postulated. He can do all of this from any location in the U.S. As a showman, I'd expect him to go to San Antonio to the Alamo, just because he is who he is. But his location is irrelevant.

Except he already went to Alamo, TX yesterday.

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I mean, I really dislike Trump, but there's a lot in here that's just wrong.  However, as Texan, can we start with the part about the Alamo?  He went to Alamo, TX.  That's a border town where part of the wall is located.  It's not The Alamo, as in the famous mission in San Antonio.

Off topic, every time I hear Alamo, I think of Alamo Beer and King of the Hill. 

Archived