Men vs UK

Maverick.AU

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t like how often Cooper rejects the screen. For an offense that rarely creates open driving lanes, and a guy that hasn’t created much separation today, you have to use the screen a little bit more

Yep and opens up the pick and roll

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

If Coop doesn't start hitting shots, I don't think we have anything to worry about with him leaving this year.

He needs more playing time. It's obvious. He's talented but needs more reps

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Under 16 timeout. AU ball. 31-27 UK. Cooper 0-9 from the field

Despite his awful shooting him and Franklin are the only players that have a positive plus/minus

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Despite his awful shooting him and Franklin are the only players that have a positive plus/minus

Duh.

What’s that mean?

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think this game is doing a good job of showing why he isn’t physically ready to leave yet

Askew, who is a taller guard granted, is bodying this guy on and off ball (esp off ball) 

Crazy thing is I don't think he's playing *awful*. He still has 4 assists and 3 rebounds. The only problem, no one is hitting shots when he gets them the ball.

Just now, AUGoo said:

Duh.

What’s that mean?

Plus/Minus (PM): The PM stat is "Plus/Minus", and reflects how the team did while that player is on the court. If a player has a +5 PM, it means his team outscored the opponent by 5 points while he was on the court. If he has a -3, then the opposing team outscored his team by 3 points while he was on the court.

Cooper currently has a +3 so when he's on the court we're outscoring KY by 3.

Archived