Survey: Only 4% of Trump Supporters view Q-Anon positively...

DKW 86

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Unfortunately, I can take you to some of the Pedo-Loons. They ACTUALLY believe, hook-line-sinker that bunch of crap. I promise I had to walk away from some at work. Otherwise good people that buy this crap 24-7. 

Well that is unfortunate and sad. And all the while I thought this was a ghost. I literally know none of these you speak of. Different circles. IIWII

56 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

They embrace the “Demoncrats” mentality, seeing the other side more as an enemy than opponent.

QAnon may have less to do with politics, or with Trump, than is generally assumed. Among survey takers who said they approve of it, 28 percent said they plan to vote for Joe Biden.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:06 AM, SaturdayGT said:

Seems like the only time I ever hear of them is when the left brings them up.

Trumpers. If it's not QAnon it's something else. I wish I could say that these kinds of folks were outliers. I don't believe that they are.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

QAnon may have less to do with politics, or with Trump, than is generally assumed. Among survey takers who said they approve of it, 28 percent said they plan to vote for Joe Biden.

I think maybe some QAnon types might be lying just to mess with the survey results.

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

12 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

I think maybe some QAnon types might be lying just to mess with the survey results.

I actually Agree with this. This is a popular thing they regularly do is intentionally obfuscate the truth. 

19 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

It's similar to white supremacy in that people speak about these folks, yet no one actually knows a supporter in person. Seriously, do you actually associate with or know one of these people? Who here does?

I know of a good ole country boy from Cullman, AL that is/was full on Qanon. Talked about the secret meanings behind their tweets and Especially before the inauguration he was posting daily on social media about how Biden was about to get arrested for his plot in the pedo ring, and Trump was on the verge of destroying the "deep state".  Said some Italian General was in cahoots with the Democrats and used a space satellite to change the votes on the Dominion voting machines to make Trump lose. All kinds of crazy stuff, and it wasn't just him ranting to himself either, some of the guys postings and rantings were getting hundreds of votes on Facebook and they were having discussions about it. 

Granted, he hasn't been posting as much lately about the Q stuff, but he's still 100% on the "stolen election" Biden is evil" bus. 

41 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I know of a good ole country boy from Cullman, AL that is/was full on Qanon. Talked about the secret meanings behind their tweets and Especially before the inauguration he was posting daily on social media about how Biden was about to get arrested for his plot in the pedo ring, and Trump was on the verge of destroying the "deep state".  Said some Italian General was in cahoots with the Democrats and used a space satellite to change the votes on the Dominion voting machines to make Trump lose. All kinds of crazy stuff, and it wasn't just him ranting to himself either, some of the guys postings and rantings were getting hundreds of votes on Facebook and they were having discussions about it. 

Granted, he hasn't been posting as much lately about the Q stuff, but he's still 100% on the "stolen election" Biden is evil" bus. 

He’s probably posting elsewhere— MeWe 

Wore my Bernie Sanders shirt to work one day. Spent $20 on it. Mr Q-Anon at work stuttered for 30 minutes. I swear I dont know why they hate Bernie so much but hey... THEY DO.

That $20 was worth $60 in entertainment that day. No one in the office will ever forget that crap. He was stuttering and mildly spitting he was so upset at a f’in tee shirt. Funny as hell.   

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Cullman. Damn.

With the MSM spewing their false narrative concerning heighten  possible attacks buy right wingers at the capitol, I expect them to stage some kind of event that will lead to legislation regarding our 2nd Amendment rights. Just be aware.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 5:22 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

With the MSM spewing their false narrative concerning heighten  possible attacks buy right wingers at the capitol, I expect them to stage some kind of event that will lead to legislation regarding our 2nd Amendment rights. Just be aware.

Right... because things would have been much smoother had they all been armed with assault weapons?  The entire world watched that unfold. There was no need to exaggerate in order to make a point. 

People don't appreciate just how harmful lies can be to our elected form of government.  The election was not rigged and the voting machines were not changing votes.  The claims are beyond bizarre and you only have to look to Georgia to see the idiocy of them.  A Republican governor and legislature, assisted by the Republican Secretary of State and Lieutenant Governor chose the voting system and the paper back up of all votes that it produced.  Yet still, too many actually believe that those Republicans fixed the system.  The truth is much easier to see.  You lost because the message was bad and the candidates were worse.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You lost because the message was bad and the candidates were worse.

Just an opinion, but Trump lost because of COVID. Nothing more.

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I would agree that was part of it, but that was a symptom of a much bigger problem.  His eagerness to shape any narrative by actively promoting blatant lies and his self grandeur paint him as a very ugly person, as my grandmother would say.  My mother & father have voted Republican going back to Richard Nixon.  They didn't vote for Bill Clinton, even knowing that I worked with his campaign while a student at Auburn.  They both voted for Trump 4 years ago.  Neither did in 2020.  My mother is very active in her church.  She came to the conclusion that Trump's love of Trump over everything and anything was simply too much to overcome.  I asked her what the last straw was.  She told me that, thinking back, it should have been when he invited Bill Clinton's accusers to the debate with Hillary before the 2016 election.  To her, the last straw was how Trump behaved when John McCain died.  When Trump bragged that he let them have the funeral at the National Cathedral, she was done.  Everyone has their breaking point, but they all tie back to a lack of humility and a lack of decency from a man that should be respected without having to beg for it.

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I would agree that was part of it, but that was a symptom of a much bigger problem.  His eagerness to shape any narrative by actively promoting blatant lies and his self grandeur paint him as a very ugly person, as my grandmother would say.  My mother & father have voted Republican going back to Richard Nixon.  They didn't vote for Bill Clinton, even knowing that I worked with his campaign while a student at Auburn.  They both voted for Trump 4 years ago.  Neither did in 2020.  My mother is very active in her church.  She came to the conclusion that Trump's love of Trump over everything and anything was simply too much to overcome.  I asked her what the last straw was.  She told me that, thinking back, it should have been when he invited Bill Clinton's accusers to the debate with Hillary before the 2016 election.  To her, the last straw was how Trump behaved when John McCain died.  When Trump bragged that he let them have the funeral at the National Cathedral, she was done.  Everyone has their breaking point, but they all tie back to a lack of humility and a lack of decency from a man that should be respected without having to beg for it.

Look, a lovely story, but at the end of the day it was still COVID. 

33 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

LOL - I do love the sarcasm.  That made me laugh.  War Eagle!

14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Considering how utterly incompetent Trump proved himself to be to everyone in the world, that's a very scary thought. Literally the only people on earth that liked Trump were the leaders of North Korea, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and the American GOP. 

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Considering how utterly incompetent Trump proved himself to be to everyone in the world, that's a very scary thought. Literally the only people on earth that liked Trump were the leaders of North Korea, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and the American GOP. 

CNN approves your message. Free thinkers, not so much.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

CNN approves your message. Free thinkers, not so much.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch or read CNN, but In my experience every conspiracy theorist and nut job I've seen uses the excuse of being a "free thinker" as a reason why they don't believe science, research, history, or logic, so that label doesn't really mean anything to me. 

20 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I wouldn't know, I don't watch or read CNN, but In my experience every conspiracy theorist and nut job I've seen uses the excuse of being a "free thinker" as a reason why they don't believe science, research, history, or logic, so that label doesn't really mean anything to me. 

That sounded absurd. Maybe no one has told you this, so I will. Free thinkers are ruled by logic and reason. Not political dogma. Just trying to help.

33 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

That sounded absurd. Maybe no one has told you this, so I will. Free thinkers are ruled by logic and reason. Not political dogma. Just trying to help.

Apologies. I didn't know I was quoting an honest to god, real Free Thinker. 

I guess the "Seek Truth" Avatar should have been the giveaway. 

On 3/16/2021 at 8:11 PM, AUFAN78 said:

I believe it was more than COVID. From my republican point of view it was also:

- Trump talked too much and didn't make sense when he talked. Also his delivery method was not good. Just shut up and act presidential.

- Drama surrounded him and even when he may have not started the drama he fueled it. He's the male version of a drama queen. Again, he just needed to shut up and do the job and act presidential.

There are more. I could imagine if he carried himself like he does (un-Southern) in Alabama a good ole boy would get fed up with his "diarrhea of the mouth" and loosen a few teeth for him.

Note: These are just two of the reasons I didn't vote for him.

On 3/18/2021 at 12:04 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

Good point. The democrats and republicans are full of "free thinkers".

On 3/18/2021 at 11:04 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

Wow...Yea, please dont take the time out of your busy day to even pretend to even consider, let alone actually read or research ANYTHING.
And dont worry Brother. We will never ever assault you with facts ever again. Wont waste our time nor yours. 

May be an image of text that says 'BEST USEOF DISMISSIVE TROPE AGAINST FREE THINKING TODAY ON THIS FORUM "TOO MUCH THINKING GOINGN!" BRAIN-DEAD DISMISSIVE AWARD'

On 3/20/2021 at 7:18 AM, creed said:

I believe it was more than COVID. From my republican point of view it was also:

- Trump talked too much and didn't make sense when he talked. Also his delivery method was not good. Just shut up and act presidential.

- Drama surrounded him and even when he may have not started the drama he fueled it. He's the male version of a drama queen. Again, he just needed to shut up and do the job and act presidential.

There are more. I could imagine if he carried himself like he does (un-Southern) in Alabama a good ole boy would get fed up with his "diarrhea of the mouth" and loosen a few teeth for him.

Note: These are just two of the reasons I didn't vote for him.

Agree with both of your points.

My COVID point was based on relaxed voting standards due to the virus. 

Archived