Daren Bates on Nick Fairley skipping workouts

Tiger

Lol I  saw some funny AU related moments from Bates' podcast called Raw Room I thought you guys may appreciate. LMAO @ Nick Fairley

WARNING NSFW LANGUAGE:

Clip talking about college strength and conditioning with Kevin Yoxall:

Talking punishment runs at Auburn:

The Murray family is very triggered by this I am sure!!!! lol

• WarTiger changed the title to Daren Bates on Nick Fairley skipping workouts

i have one of his autographed rookie cards. last i heard of him he got busted with a lot of pot i think besides some serious speeding issues. i remember folks crying about how mean he was playing ga. someone came out in nicks defense and said maybe you guys need to learn how to block better and i loved it. and i gotta admit all that crying by jawja fans made me feel good. they are worse than turd fans. they act too entitled considering they have not won anything in years.

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have one of his autographed rookie cards. last i heard of him he got busted with a lot of pot i think besides some serious speeding issues. i remember folks crying about how mean he was playing ga. someone came out in nicks defense and said maybe you guys need to learn how to block better and i loved it. and i gotta admit all that crying by jawja fans made me feel good. they are worse than turd fans. they act too entitled considering they have not won anything in years.

10 years later they are still mad about Nick fairley

36 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

10 years later they are still mad about Nick fairley

i love their pain..........grins

Archived