2022 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

Honestly, in this case, I'd rather have a guy with a scorer's makeup, who's not afraid to take and make the big shot. AND who puts severe pressure on a defense. If he's really good, it should open up floor spacing, making it easier for him to distribute. He wouldn't have to be as adept as Cooper or Harper or Green.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 2:16 PM, cole256 said:

I'm going off of nothing but film of him playing in high school and AAU, but I don't see any PG traits. I see he has a nice handle but I have no doubt that he's a scorer thru and thru. 

All of his moves are to score or create space for himself. If he plays point it will be having the rest of the guards we've had, nobody really trying to create for others really. 

I'll try to find recent video but he's very quick but he doesn't seem to be an explosive leaper. He's an attack the rim, apply pressure type of guy. 

Not basketball related here.  Only interrupting this thread to let you know we are active on the yahoo fantasy football league.  We have a thread on non AU sports or you can get on yahoo for details.  I would have sent you a PM but it said you don't get them.  Just wanted to make sure you weren't left out.  Couldn't see if you saw it or not. Message me on yahoo or in our fantasy football thread for details.   OK continue thread... sorry for interruption.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Not basketball related here.  Only interrupting this thread to let you know we are active on the yahoo fantasy football league.  We have a thread on non AU sports or you can get on yahoo for details.  I would have sent you a PM but it said you don't get them.  Just wanted to make sure you weren't left out.  Couldn't see if you saw it or not. Message me on yahoo or in our fantasy football thread for details.   OK continue thread... sorry for interruption.  

No I didn't know at all. I wonder when I changed phones did that change my notifications? Either way I'll look into it!

• Like 1

Guys, I enjoy your knowledgeable basketball insights.   There’s a lot of good analysis and dialogue on this board.   I also like the debating when our guys see different perspectives.    If we can just avoid the middle school drama, it would be perfect!    (and if you’re thinking, “it’s not me, it’s him”, then it’s definitely you.  🤣)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1