This Time It’s Really Smoke Monday 😝

toddc

42 minutes ago, DAG said:

Way too prideful [yellow font]

Look at him....up on a pedestal. What, he thinks he's better than everyone else?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Look at him....up on a pedestal. What, he thinks he's better than everyone else?? 

Definitely better than anyone else in the picture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was one who didn't care for the throne pic but this looks great. 

Nobody looks forward to a Monday. 

• Thanks 1

Smh, you guys see a black guy that plays safety for Auburn with the number 21 then assume he's smoke.......none of you better not ever say somebody is racist in America again!

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Smh, you guys see a black guy that plays safety for Auburn with the number 21 then assume he's smoke.......none of you better not ever say somebody is racist in America again!

LMAO you and a dozen guys on here swung and missed on the last one. If you can't see the irony of a racially-obsessed person pulling a "they all look alike" by confusing Smoke with a model that looks nothing like him, that's fine. Just don't try and spin it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

LMAO you and a dozen guys on here swung and missed on the last one. If you can't see the irony of a racially-obsessed person pulling a "they all look alike" by confusing Smoke with a model that looks nothing like him, that's fine. Just don't try and spin it. 

I don't know about all that other stuff you said and I'm not spinning anything. But the swung and missed comment? You're absolutely out of your mind. All the lame stuff that gets laughed at and this is a miss? Get real buddy this was funny as hell. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Now I see where Axl Rose learned his famous leg twist from when he does Sweet Child Of mine. Watch the chic on the right. She was doing it long before him

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Now I see where Axl Rose learned his famous leg twist from when he does Sweet Child Of mine. Watch the chic on the right. She was doing it long before him

That would be Mama Cass.  Curious fact- she died on a Monday, 7-29-74

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gr82be said:

I was one who didn't care for the throne pic but this looks great. 

Nobody looks forward to a Monday. 

That's actually a really good slogan. That's the direction they should be going.

The guy's name is Smoke and Monday. If you are a marketing person and can't make something from that name then you may be in the wrong profession.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Where’s japantiger on this one with his marketing advice?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, toddc said:

Where’s japantiger on this one with his marketing advice?

Is this supposed to intimidate someone??  Look at him flexing like a thug.  This is not in the creed

It's very disrespectful he's standing on the Tiger seal.  And, what????  He thinks he owns Mondays b/c it is his name?  Pffftt win it on the field. 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Is this supposed to intimidate someone??  Look at him flexing like a thug.  This is not in the creed

It's very disrespectful he's standing on the Tiger seal.  And, what????  He thinks he owns Mondays b/c it is his name?  Pffftt win it on the field. 

Flexing like a thug? How is that exactly? Disrespectful to be on the Tiger seal? What are you on about?

9 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Flexing like a thug? How is that exactly? Disrespectful to be on the Tiger seal? What are you on about?

That entire post is sarcasm based on the other thread

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I bet you wouldn’t want the neighbor kids driving their new go cart on Christmas Day either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I bet you wouldn’t want the neighbor kids driving their new go cart on Christmas Day either. 

Sorry, didn’t get the sarcasm till I read in. Gotcha now and fully agree.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cole256 said:

I don't know about all that other stuff you said and I'm not spinning anything. But the swung and missed comment? You're absolutely out of your mind. All the lame stuff that gets laughed at and this is a miss? Get real buddy this was funny as hell. 

Lol "Hey everybody, look how stupid this guy was for calling out my hypocrisy."

9 hours ago, TigerTale said:

That's actually a really good slogan. That's the direction they should be going.

The guy's name is Smoke and Monday. If you are a marketing person and can't make something from that name then you may be in the wrong profession.

Smoke and Monday - two things nobody wants any of.