Saban Impression

RunInRed

Saban is 163-17 since 2008. He has more national championships than home losses in that time frame. To me that’s astonishing. I find it crazy that no one ever talks about Tuscaloosa as a difficult place to get a win when Alabama has only lost 5 times there in 13 seasons. I am so sorry that I got away from the commercial! Good luck to everyone going forward!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yawn….

• Like 2

13 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Saban is 163-17 since 2008. He has more national championships than home losses in that time frame. To me that’s astonishing. I find it crazy that no one ever talks about Tuscaloosa as a difficult place to get a win when Alabama has only lost 5 times there in 13 seasons. I am so sorry that I got away from the commercial! Good luck to everyone going forward!

Because no one is fooled by how that became possible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 9:28 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

You find it crazy.....oh the irony.

Take your meds honey and stay in the trailer park from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, Tigerbelle said:

You find it crazy.....oh the irony.

Take your meds honey and stay in the trailer park from now on.

Been a while with football season coming up but I live in a 2000 square foot house. Maybe you got me confused with somebody else. 

On 7/31/2021 at 10:11 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

Been a while with football season coming up but I live in a 2000 square foot house. Maybe you got me confused with somebody else. 

Those double wides are pretty big aren't they.....

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 6:41 PM, Tigerbelle said:

Those double wides are pretty big aren't they.....

I never lived in a double wide but I did live in a single wide back in the day just like many Bama and Auburn people did. What is your point?

• Haha 1